Administrator
Administrator
Surfline USB Modem 5GB Data Bundle GH₵ 75

Surfline USB Modem 5GB Data Bundle GH₵ 75 4_3_465x465_7

Surfline USB Modem

GH₵ 0

Product Description
Original Price: GH¢ 235
Plug it in and speed off into Surfline LTE powered Internet.
GET THIS DEVICE FOR FREE
Purchase a 5GB data bundle at your nearest Surfline store or authorised retailer and get a Surfline USB Modem at no extra cost.
Click here to learn more about the WOWerful Promotion.

Key Features 

• LTE Multi –mode USB stick
  • Equalizer and receive diversity
  • 2x2 MIMO
  • micro SD card slot
  • LTE Cat.4 support

Requirements

• Windows XP SP3, windows Vista SP1/SP2, Windows 7’ windows 8 (does not support windows RT), Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 with latest upgrades.
  • Hardware system should meet the recommended requirements for the installed OS version.
  • Standard USB interface 

Recommended Bundle

Surfline USB Modem 5GB Data Bundle GH₵ 75 S.5G_305x_7
5GB Data Bundle GH₵ 75

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I think paying GH₵ 75 for a Surfline USB Modem and getting 5GB of data to surf the net with such a wonderful speed is so great as compared to that of what the other networks are providing to us.Its kinda affordable so lets all purchase this package and get the USB modem whilst this offer lasts before they start to change their product's prices and others.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Compared to other networks modems, this is also cheaper and its fast too, even considering the speed of the modem device itself ( 32mb and upwards) compared with others, Now Ghanaian are been offered quality of the speed.... The other networks modem are selling 7mb speed modem for 55cides, and the speed they offer is crap compared to surfline modems

evansgh2

Active Newbie
as if that is not enough, u get double the bundle u buy for your life time...yes DOUBLE....so u get 10gig of data when u purchase the modem and any time u recharge any bundle package, they doudle the data u buy....cheers

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
evansgh2 wrote:as if that is not enough, u get double the bundle u buy for your life time...yes DOUBLE....so u get 10gig of data when u purchase the modem and any time u recharge any  bundle package, they doudle the data u buy....cheers

wow,thats really wonderful, they also tend to double the bundle for you? So lets say you puchase 50GB bundle you will get 100GB? thats really good of them.

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Very soon Internet will become free in Ghana. when other networks can not meet the challenge anymore, they will have to open their network for free browsing because internet speed will matter by then. If only Surfline can deliver on their promises for long i think they will really go far not like some Networks did to us. In all i salute their effort to make browsing more comfortable for its customers. just sported one nearby will be checking on when their offer will be Ending @phAnt0m DrAcON thanx for the update.

mac212

I think it's great idea from Surline. internet should be less expensive cos internet serves as informational tool for everyone. cut across as breaking news and other journals. should be free for my idea. likes Radio carries radio frequency, no matter when you are in Ghana. Our National Commission on Communication should wake up and stop those fancy suite with big grammer without having any technical know how..

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
it not a bad deal to buy data and get the dongle for free, but the real deal starts when you have to load every month, if you happen to be leaving on a students budget, then its really going to be hard to recharge it every month.

In the UK. the satellite dish networks are the ones making, the provide you with the direct tv + data at a very reasonable price, some networks even gives you the data for free once you purchase direct tv.

Dstv also have the function it has been selling to companies and some premium members , it started when the introduced their PVR in 2004 as far as i know, the question i have been asking myself is.. what are multi tv, Gotv, and strong decoder doing.....

kiwi833

Active Newbie
@admin with those local channels i don't believe they have the intention of going international.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum