https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get Airtel Credit Of 36Ghc With Only 1Ghc

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Get a value of GHC36 with only GHC1! just follow the instruction below to subscribe and enjoy free credit of airtel valued at 36Ghc....... Now use it to call everyone you know and spend quality time with your family and friends.

Dial *202*21# NOW and save money on your calls

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Well At first i thought you could use all the 36Ghc for calls to all network and browse chaw as well.... But after subscribing, i realized that you get 0.90Ghc for calls to other networks, 26Ghc for Airtel to Airtel calls and just 50mb gift bundle... Cool though but these our service providers can still do more....

If you can introduce a promotion like sika kokoo then definitely you can make this promo big as well.... Even though is okay i still think its not enough as internet bundle still remains an expensive commodity in Ghana here....

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@Chinesta10, Thanks for further clarification of the subscriptions itself. Its still value for mone in my books compared to other networks. It seems Airtel are up and doing in 2015, and hope to see more in 2016

You were very keen on data, as that's the primary concern of most customers today. Most Ghanians like us now uses the internet for years, but now we have new wave of internet users like trotro drivers and mates using android phones, not just the phone but also applications on it like whatsapp and Facebook, data have become a very expensive commodity indeed.

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah @Phamtom... You are right... As compared to the other networks it seems Airtel is doing a lot of great deals with thier current promos especially the sika kokoo only that not all Airtel users are eligible for that offer....

This offer might not be that great for heavy data users like us but someone who only subscribes for data bundle to enjoy apps like whatsapp would relish utilizing this promo and same applies to those who use Airtel, have lots contacts who also use  Airtel and thus make lots of calls...

For such a person, i trust that he/she wont mind subscribing many times a day since such an offer is hard to come by nowadays.... Either way, its still a great offer and a good initiative by Airtel and i hope that they keep this up and introduce more and more exciting offers during this Christmas period..

Last edited by chinesta10 on Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typographigal error)

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
You are both right, Airtel have been the most impressive network in 2015. They are really proving that they are indeed the "smartphone network". They can still do better though, consistency is clearly lacking in most of their offers.

I would love these networks to target the smart device market in 2016 with offers that would be juicier than what we currently have. As PD clearly indicated, even trotro drivers and kayayoos are now using smartphones. This clearly shows how the demand for data is increasing.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum