Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

How To Borrow Credit On Airtel Network

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How To Borrow Credit On Airtel Network Empty How To Borrow Credit On Airtel Network Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:19 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Ok, you are an Airtel subscriber and you have run out of credit, don't worry. Simply dial *130# to borrow airtime and pay later. Conditions apply.

1.  Send:*130#
Receive:
Dear Subscriber, your request is accepted.

*You will then receive a message from Airtel with the amount of credit that was borrowed to you buy Airtel, below is the message i received.

2 Number: 130
Content:  Dear Subscriber - You have been credited with Ghc. 0.70.Pls feel free to use and pay back later.

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
This is commendable. It means that you would be able to access airtime for that critical moment. Payback however attracts some interest so be prepared.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
This is the message i received from Airtel, after i reloaded credit the following day

Number: 130
Message Content: Thank you for fully paying Ghc. 0.84 of your talktime debt.

*I borrowed Ghc 0.70 and paid 0.84 when i recharged. This means i was charged Ghc 0.14p, which seems quiet ok to me

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I see. I got ghc 2 the last time I borrowed. I had to pay about 2.4 or so. It's a small percentage but the more you get, the more that small percentage translates into a bigger figure. But all in all it is worth it....for those crital moments.

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
My Scenario

I first borrowed credit From Airtel and I was given  1 cedi.  After exhausting it  I tried borrowing again and surprisingly I was given another 1 cedi although I hadn't paid for the first one.  

Now when I try requesting,  I am told that I am owing two advances and should pay them first before I can get another.
Funny thing is,  that is the very sim I use for my Sika kokoo subscription.

What i do is I immediately dial *477# after topping up and am good to go. This is because I have realized that they give you a few minutes before they make their deduction upon recharge.
So although I top up almost everyday, I decide when I will pay what I owe them.

Last edited by Dagobert on Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
This is further findings to support @Dagobert findings... it works like magic

Note:

*After recharge, you will have between 3-5 minutes before the dept credit will be deducted by airtel. make good use of the credit during that time, either you bundle or you just make a call, you can keep doing this method and ignore the credit you borrowed from airtel.

I haven't tried the double borrowing yet, will test it and drop my findings soon...

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Just tested the double borrowing of credit from airtel, its working fine....it should help members on how to borrow credit from airtel and decide when they wont wont to pay it back ..This is incredible.

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total

8How To Borrow Credit On Airtel Network Empty Re: How To Borrow Credit On Airtel Network Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:35 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This is amazing. I topped up with two cedis today with the mindset of paying some part of the dept. Only 96 pesewas was deducted with the promise that the I still owe 0.94 pesewas. I still have over one cedis airtime on my sim. But the rest hasn't been deducted yet.

These offers from Airtel are usually so unpredictable Lol.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum