Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

I failed WASSCE, Nov/Dec - Yvonne Nelson

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I failed WASSCE, Nov/Dec - Yvonne Nelson Empty I failed WASSCE, Nov/Dec - Yvonne Nelson Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:29 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I failed WASSCE, Nov/Dec - Yvonne Nelson 96081840.295

Sexy Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, has revealed that she failed the West African Senior School certificate Exam (WASSCE) when she first wrote it.

She said she followed up with the November/December private WASSCE exams and failed as well.

Yvonne added that she wrote the exam the following year and passed, enabling her to attend the Central University College.

She revealed this during a personality profile with Lexis Bill on Accra-based Joy FM Thursday night.

Yvonne explained that she failed initially because she was not serious in school.

In the wide-ranging interview, the beautiful actress also denied entering into a romantic relationship with Nigerian rapper, Ice Prince.

Yvonne went on to add that former President Jerry Rawlings was her favourite Ghanaian politician

Source: Graphic.com.gh

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
lol...most Stars in GH dont have a really good school records...but I tink we all knw u dont really need schoool to be great in the future... but attitude and the right mindset is what is most required...

i tink she is dating the wrong guys and letting go her good friends...but we r all not perfect not even a beautiful star

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum