Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1In Progress Important Notice To All HackGh Members. Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:16 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

HackGh is going for review for copy-write and content( Source ) review, During this time admins,moderators, forum staff and members can read and access the forum , but cannot post new topics or replies in the forum.

IT WILL PROBABILITY TAKE A DAY OR TWO TO GET IT DONE. THE ADMINISTRATION OF HackGh WAS NOTIFY THIS MORNING ABOUT THE REVIEW ,  THIS GAVE US A SHORT TIME TO COMPLY AND NOTIFY OUR LOYAL MEMBERS WHO HAVE MADE HackGh THEIR HOME,

* HackGh will immediately notify all members via email as soon as the review process is done

* But don't worry guys, I will use this time to write better SEO for the forum, i will also like members to think of new ideas to help improve the forum, We will also be upgrading new members to join the forum staff to help improve the forum. All members with interest to apply for the position should be ready to apply when the review is finished

* I will also like to thank the entire members of the forum for the time and good works the have presented to this forum to make it one of the best forums ever, Am proud to be associated with you all.......

HackGH is sorry for any inconvenience coursed to his members, Thank You

MherlynEmhr3z

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
SOME SONGS I WANT TO ENJOY HERE:

1. Shatta Wale – DanceHall Commando(Remix) ft Sarkodie

2. Megye Wo Girl Shatta Wale

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
The songs have been added, am joying them now and thanks for the direct links

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
well u can always have enough of music... u always want more.. that is y I would humbly love to listen to R2Bees - Killing me softly..
*Thanks*

heavydee7

heavydee7
Active Newbie
Now the site is very innovative now with music player at the top section. I love the songs

BePPsTar

BePPsTar
Active Newbie
@admin, great work done here Very Happy
music player is amazing cheers

BePPsTar

BePPsTar
Active Newbie
I just wanted to ask a question. Please @DrAcon, what is the standard time of this site....
Cos the date it displays when i post a comment is kinda wrong. So please check it out

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Tracks that I would love to enjoy in the playlist include
1 Bisa Kdei Madamfo
2 Demarco Prayer

Am already enjoying Kooko by Sark. I heard for the first time on the player.

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
admin i urge all hackgh members it strictly complete their profile especialy with their facebook username so that whose who are fond of leaking fbts and other information would be easily identified...... pls is a suggestion
members of this site shld be vigilant

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
BePPsTar wrote:I just wanted to ask a question. Please @DrAcon, what is the standard time of this site....
Cos the date it displays when i post a comment is kinda wrong. So please check it out

Simply change the timezone in your profile settings.

Go to "My Profile" >> "Preferences"
The last two options are "Timezone" and "Date Format".
Change the Timezone to UTC (+00:00)

Remember we cannot have a fixed timezone across board. There are users all over the world in different timezones.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
swiftblack wrote:well u can always have enough of music... u always want more.. that is y I would humbly love to listen to R2Bees - Killing me softly..
*Thanks*

R2Bees - Killing Me Softly now added , nice beats , love the track afro afro

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
thanx admin im really feeling it now.... loving the music ....

27In Progress Re: Important Notice To All HackGh Members. Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:13 pm

boadanq

Please I want the cheats

28In Progress Re: Important Notice To All HackGh Members. Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:25 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO KNOW HOW TO GET ACCESS TO CHEATS

http://hackgh.wikiforum.net/t2268-buy-hackgh-access-here-to-unlock-cheats-hacks

29In Progress to be added to others soon Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:00 pm

veightar

Active Newbie
Well Said mann.

[Off topic]
Admin, can you please disable the auto play of the music player? It's kind of weird and draining my bandwidth anytime I visit a page and needless to say, I kind of don't fancy those musics.
thanks.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
OK , I get your point very well as data have always been expensive. We are only preparing a playlist for the forum, nothing fancy doe, You can pulse the music.

To save data using HackGh.

Avoid opening multiple pages, just use the same page which is much faster loading and also save you data. just like Facebook , you can click on any link on any page and only the link loads but not the entire page.

But i do agree there are some music you must like, why not suggest them to us. let us add you favorite track or playlist?

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
I heard airtel has introduced a package which allows you to browse some sites for free..such as facebook and wikipedia and many more........Just go to 0.internet.org with your airtel chip and download the ''0.internet.org" app and try.

ADMIN::JUST realised you can open "0.facebook.com on you pc for free....buh its in mobile view.

since there have introduced more free browsing sites like 0.facebook.com and 0.internet.org we can cook sumfyn out of them...

HACKGH FOR LIFE

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum