You are not connected. Please login or register

IMPORTANT NOTICE THOSE POSTING IN THE NEWS, SPORTS AND POLITICS

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR THOSE POSTING IN THE NEWS, SPORTS AND POLITICS

ALL TOPIC IN THOSE CATEGORY MUST ADD THE SOURCE OF THE NEWS AS CREDIT TO THE SITE

CREDIT SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN THIS FORMAT

SOURCE: MYJOYONLINE

OR

SOURCE: PEACE FM

PLEASE DONT ADD A LINK TO THE SOURCE OR SITE

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
oh ok
we hear
thanks

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
WE WOULD BE LOCKING THE CATEGORIES MENTIONED ABOVE SO WE CAN IMPROVE OTHER PARTS OF THE FORUM AS WELL

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
you be the admin
we dey your back

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Yep the sports category has been blocked again , so we can concentrate on other parts of the forum, however, we can still comment and discuss about issues there.... THANK YOU

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
THAT'S REALLY COOL

wasty

Contributor
kk admin tanks 4 de annoucement

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
alright

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
ADMIN PLEASE, IS THERE ANY AREA WHERE I CAN GET MORE COINS TO UNLOCK AS ME BEING A FORUM MEMBER?????

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Click this link: HackGh Games- Earn HackGh Coins Reward and earn coins quickly.....Enjoy....

Members should stop posting in block letters ( upper case ),  just write as normal as anybody else and make your comments a bit long to make the forum attractive, THANK YOU

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
it seems you didnt get my question well... my question is that, is there any lock area which i have to get more coins to unlock?.now i have over 200 coins now. And also, how many coins do i have to reach so that i migrate from forum member to other level????.... thank u

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
There are going to be new positions to fill in the forum from time to time, and those positions will be posted with price tags , you can apply for them based on your HackGh Coins....

Just like you use your first 100HackGh Coins to get access to new places in the forum, you will notice new category always appearing to you because your coins are increasing, i hope you have notice that happening already...  if we name price now it will encourage rough work in the forum.

At HackGh,  there are categories that appear to you and others don't see it, others see categories, you also don't see, We all have different access here......

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
ok thank you very much.... then i have to work hard to get access to all....

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Guys please make your review (comment) a bit longer to make the forum look nice, am sure you can give more constructive long comments.... that way the forum looks attractive to read....... if we keep on with short comment, its not good at all.....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum