Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Step By Step Guide To Get U.S Number Free

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

walmartcarder

walmartcarder
Active Newbie
Step 1: Sign-up for a free account with CallCentric.com and click continue. CallCentric will send you a confirmation mail to verify your email address.

Step 2: Once you ve verified the email address, provide your city and country code, agree to the terms and conditions and click Sign me up.

Step 3: CallCentric will now provide you with a virtual tour of their websites. Skip it and choose Go to My CallCentric; The next screen will list your CallCentric #number in the format 1777** ***8211; copy that number to the clipboard.

Step 4: Open a new browser tab and go to phone.ipkall.com. Set the account type as SIP and paste the CallCentric # from the clipboard into the field that says SIP Username. The hostname is in callcentric.com and choose the same email address and password that you used while setting up your CallCentric account.[*] The default area code for your local US phone number is 253 but you may choose a different one from the drop-down. For this example, I***8217;ll go with 425

Step 5: Within a minute, you should get an email from ipkall.com with your new local phone number. Keep the email handy as you***8217;ll need it while configuring the SIP client.

Step 6: Now that we have got ourselves a US phone number, lets activate it.
6a. Download and install Express Talk on your computer,u can google that for the link or get the full version off torrent. The trial version is good enough for our task. Make sure that you dont install any of the optional components like toolbars, etc. during the setup.
6b. During installation, choose the default options for all the wizard screens. When you are on SIP Setup,choose Yes, I already have a SIP account and click Next. Fill the SIP details as in Step 4 above. Finish the setup.

Step 6. Once the setup is complete, go back to your My CallCentric page and refresh it. You should see a notification saying your phone is registered. Done!

EASY METHOD USING ANDROID ON PC...
things u need a laptop or desktop computer,internet enabled,bluestack setup,pinger app

u can goto google and search for a bluestack installer or even better still get it on torrent sites like kicasstorrent etc... after that install the setup and when u done open it and goto its play store and download pinger..once you done register pinger and obtain a free usa number by providing a US zipcode..
SOME1 MAY ASK WAT THE USE N WHY TO OBTAIN 1,,ITS SIMPLE U CAN USE THE NUMBER FOR ONLINE SPAMMING,REGISTRATION OF WHATAPP AND OTHER APPS AND ALSO CARDING..
HOPE U ENJOY MY TUTS AND DONT 4GET TO SAY TNX

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
wow! very interesting and educative, never knew about this, really appreciate the info.....thumbs up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum