Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

IMEI Changer – A complete guide to changing your phones IMEI number.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
What is IMEI number?

This term stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity. These numbers are used in EVERY phone. Every phone has it. Most devices are using 15 digits random numbers combination, but in some cases its not rare to find out that specific device can contain even longer or shorter ID’s.

IMEI numbers comes in handy when phones are stolen or lost. Then, once reported to police or company phone was bought from, they can blacklist phone from accessing specific network. Thanks to our newest technologies, there are now very possible to track and find stolen or lost phones by identifying they’re coordinates. It’s very recommended to note down your IMEI number and keep it in secret place in case anything happens.

How to find out my IMEI number?

This depends on device you’re trying to retrieve IMEI numbers on. Usually, these numbers are printed on your devices packaging. It should look like this.

IMEI Changer – A complete guide to changing your phones IMEI number. Imei_box

Also, the IMEI number should be under the battery:

IMEI Changer – A complete guide to changing your phones IMEI number. 0_a2476_50b5161_orig

If you still can’t find out your IMEI number using these methods, then you can try following tricks / tips:

For android

1) Dial *#06# in your keypad. Your phone IMEI information will be displayed on your screen in few seconds.

2) Navigate to your settings —> about phone —> tap status.

How to change your Imei.

First Method

For  Android devices, this is a universal method I’m about to share with you on how to change your IMEI
As we know that the Android phone manufacturer are many, in that case I can't guarantee you that is working with all Android devices, but is perfectly working with most and I pray it support yours too.
How to Change IMEI of Any Android Devices
Write the following in your dialler *#7465625# or *#*#3646633#*#*
1. Click to Call pad or connectivity options.
2. Find out CDS Information and tap on it.

IMEI Changer – A complete guide to changing your phones IMEI number. CDS_Info

Check out for Radio Information.

IMEI Changer – A complete guide to changing your phones IMEI number. Radio_info

If your phone has dual SIM space, there will be two options for you, select the one which you wished to go with.
5. You can now change the IMEI number following –
AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_1” and “AT +EGMR=1,10,”IMEI_2” (replace IMEI_1 and IMEI_2 with your IMEI no)
For example : AT =EGMR=1,7”9100XXXXXXXXXXXX
6. And click to send.

Second Method

This till now is the best and easiest method for changing an Android phone's imei. The method does not require a PC, though you might need one to generate your imei. After that all you need is the mobile uncle App and the Android device you wish to change its imei to blackberry imei or any other phones imei.

How To Change Your Imei Using Mobile Uncle Method
==>Get your Android phone rooted
==>Download the Mobile Uncle App from play store or get the English version Here. If the link does not work simply go to the app store and serch for the app" Uncle App" download it an continue below.......

IMEI Changer – A complete guide to changing your phones IMEI number. 1416052223294

==>Install, Open it up and goto Engineering Mode
==>Select Engineer Mode [MTK] if your phone is mediatek. You should also select Engineer Mode [Android] if your device is not Mediatek.

IMEI Changer – A complete guide to changing your phones IMEI number. 1416052319504

==>Swipe to the right and select CDS Information
==>Select Radio Information.
==>Phone 1 represents sim 1 and Phone 2 sim 2. So Tap Phone 2, you will see a command line like this=>AT+

IMEI Changer – A complete guide to changing your phones IMEI number. 1416052450505

==>Now just add this line to it EGMR=1,10,"15 digit Imei No you generated" and hit SEND AT COMMAND. E.g If you are to change that of sim 1 the command should look exactly like this AT+EGMR=1,7"imei No generated" While Sim 2 should be
AT+EGMR=1,10"imei No generated"
And you are done. Reboot your phone and check the imei using *#06#

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
nice tut bro i heard there is an mtn bundle generation ciruculating around using this imei changing thing.......im off to try my hands on it

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
A lot of android users who wish to use blackberry bundles use this trick to tweak their Imei into that of a blackberry phone. There are a lot of Nigerian cheats using this Imei tweaking trick and i wouldn't be surprised if we start enjoying something of that sort in Ghana soon. Don't forget to update us if you make any progress or need help.

nyaw2015

Active Newbie
What is the benefit of changing my phone IMEI @OP?

exquire4us

im off to try this asap

tjstone8

tjstone8
Active Newbie
Hi guys, Please I need help,
I have used the codes above and I also downloaded the App but when it pops up,
At the Telephony....no HotSwapDevTool....and the BSPTelephonyDevTool is there but not dim
At the Connectivity......the FM Receiver is dim.....and there is no CDS Information
I need help please

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Is your phone mtk, there is a better of changing the imei number without rooting the phone itself.

tjstone8

tjstone8
Active Newbie
Am using Infinix Hot ...510....
Please help me

franknart12

franknart12
Once you're rooted it's easier to that but without root you can setup adb on your PC and pull the imei file,edit it and then you push it back into the system

franknart12

franknart12
tjstone8 wrote:Am using Infinix Hot ...510....
Please help me

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum