https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokémon Go Craze: People Quit Jobs to hunt Pokémon

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Welcome professional Pokémon hunters: for example, New Zealander Tom Currie quit his job last week to start a 2-month tour across the country with the aim of capturing all of the Pokémon released on smartphone game. Each morning the 24-year-old Kiwi gets some coffee, packs a rain jacket and lunch and heads into the wilderness to hunt Pokémon
Welcome professional Pokémon hunters: for example, New Zealander Tom Currie quit his job last week to start a 2-month tour across the country with the aim of capturing all of the Pokémon released on smartphone game. Each morning the 24-year-old Kiwi gets some coffee, packs a rain jacket and lunch and heads into the wilderness to hunt Pokémon
Sourced from torrentfreak

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Well.. I dont know much of this Pokemon game but from what i have read i can see it has really got great influence on its players to such an extent that someone can go all the way to quit his job... Nice post anyways..

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
There is more to this Pokemon game than meets the eye. A number of people have also been knocked down by vehicles in their search for the Pokemon demons. There is definitely something behind the scenes.

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Used to play this game way back in the late 90s. It was an indoor game then. I remember my mum use to tell me to go out and play. It has been modified into an outdoor game now. It looks cool from the feeds i have read. Would definately be posting the game in the forum if i get my hands on it.

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
But don't you agree there may be some hidden spiritual angle to this whole Pokemon craze?

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Well for someone to able to quit his job and for someone to be knocked down by a vehicle just for searching this so called Pokemon demons, i must agree with you that there is definitelly something dark behind this...

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I'm glad at least one person is getting my point. People should be very careful the kind of games they play these days. Especially for kids, this could be quite dangerous. I don mean to attack Niantic, Inc. the makers of Pokémon Go, however.

8Pokémon Go Craze: People Quit Jobs to hunt Pokémon Empty No doubt about that. Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:03 pm

opoku34

Active Newbie
WhIPL4$h wrote:There is more to this Pokemon game than meets the eye. A number of people have also been knocked down by vehicles in their search for the Pokemon demons. There is definitely something behind the scenes.

I have had a nightmare with Pokemon demons chasing me before. I was a young boy and I loved the game madly.

9Pokémon Go Craze: People Quit Jobs to hunt Pokémon Empty Thanks bro Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:04 pm

opoku34

Active Newbie
kbasante wrote:Welcome professional Pokémon hunters: for example, New Zealander Tom Currie quit his job last week to start a 2-month tour across the country with the aim of capturing all of the Pokémon released on smartphone game. Each morning the 24-year-old Kiwi gets some coffee, packs a rain jacket and lunch and heads into the wilderness to hunt Pokémon
Sourced from torrentfreak

Lol.. Very funny and interesting to know.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum