Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Help Fixing Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Windows 8 and 10 has this blue screen that often comes on ones computer. it goes like.......Your pc run into a problem blah blah blah and starts to count from 0% to 100% and restarts the machine. I have been facing this problem of late.It comes about mostly when i open web pages or try downloading stuff. I first thought it was a virus and dig some digging only to found out its a common problem with some versions of windows. I have tried out most solutions but to no avail. I would be pleased if any of you could help me out. Thanks in advance.

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
BSODs have varied causes.

1. For starters, try recording the error coed that is displayed on the screen
Then go ahead to google the code to find solutions. eg. 0x00000003 is for "INVALID_AFFINITY_SET"

Try that, give us the feedback and let's continue from there.

If all fails you may have to do a fresh installation of your OS.

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This is the error i get from the blue screen. System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled(Netio.Sys)with the value being 0x0000007E. With respect to the formatting of the machine, i have some stuff on it that can't be moved to my other drive cos of its delicate nature. I have the purchased version of the Fifa 16 and some other stuff which requires an account to operate. Have lost the username and password. Formatting ain't an option for me Sad .

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Ok, lets see if you will get solution to this blue screen issue from members first, but with regard to the username, user files, passwords and install keys in the Fifa 2016 or other software can be saved be formatting.. After fresh OS installation, you can bring the pc back to what it was.

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Thanks y'all.I have been at this all dawn and i think i might have fixed it. After doing a lot of reading, i got the notion that updating the drivers might help me fix this problem. I used this software that automatically detects old drivers and updates them. I have tried a few of the sites that used to cause the screen of death but i haven't encountered it yet. Still experimenting on it tho. Will let you know if it comes again. Very Happy

Admin, i would like to know your process tho in case i decide to do formatting along the way in order not to loose some precious files.
Thanks again. I appreciate the effort.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Ok. All installed applications like FIFA 2016, Antivirus or software's.... simply go to program files and copy the entire destination folder, now after new installation, simply install the programs again and use the files you copied from old Os and overwrite the destination folder at progamfiles.. all keys, crack and updates will still be intact after the overwrite..........

Also copy the userfiles of your games and application by going into documents,  you should see various folder named after the games you have installed like fifa 2016, simply copy those folder and overwrite the documents once you have installed a new OS. This makes sure that you don't loss your gameplay or tournaments.

For you password inside your browsers, you can go to options/security/saved password... now click on show passwords and you will see all the sites you have log in before, it will show your account names and passwords, simply copy them and use then after the new OS......

Will be here to assist you when its get to that...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum