HackGh Community Forum
I Have Seen Death But I Saw Real Death On June 3rd And 4th, 2015.... Indeed Our Leaders Are "Mental Masturbators"   Empty

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Have Seen Death But I Saw Real Death On June 3rd And 4th, 2015.... Indeed Our Leaders Are "Mental Masturbators"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Humans flooded, Humans burnt,
Humans killed.....

I cried because I couldn't stand it.
It could be you
It could be me.....

These are deaths that could have been prevented but our leaders are sick of "mental masturbation" and they allowed these deaths to occur.

My reasons :

Flooding;

Thursday 27th october,2011
Late President John Evans Atta Mills announced plans by government to commit funds to the Accra city authorities to construct more drains in prone areas. He urged the AMA mayor Alfred Oko Vanderpuiye to ensure that unauthorized structures in waterways were removed.....

Where is the fund?

Were such structures in waterways indeed removed?

Friday 28th Oct. 2011
Government sourcing funds to construct drains in Accra - Late President Mills
Are we still sourcing for this fund for 3 good years now or the fund has disappeared?

8th November, 2012
A.M.A launches ambitious 663 million US dollars = GHC 2,768,025,000 (GHC 2.7 billion and over) = 27,680,250,000,000 (over 27.6 trillion) project to clear drainage.

Where is this money?

Where is this project?

Was this project done effectively?

12 June, 2013
Accra will never be the same as "conti project" commence- Mayor Oko declares.

We were given 660 US dollars = GHC 2,755,500,000 (more than GHC 2.7 billion) = 27,555, 000,000,000 old currency (more than 27.5 Trillion old currency)

This fund was to tackle Accra flooding and storm sewer. Mateheko, South Kaneshie and Odorna drains were to be tackled with this fund as well.

Where is this huge fund?

was this fund not enough for the drainage construction?

The Finance Minister must come out to clear the air if he indeed released all the funds to A.M.A or not .....

Wednesday January 16,2013
Ground breaking ceremony for the commencement of work on the Accra sanitary sewer and storm water drainage alleviation project in Accra.

Where is this project?

Friday 10th May,2013
Works and Housing minister, Collins Dauda tours Accra drainage projects.

What was this tour for?

Didn't the Minister see construction of open drainages which is not more than even "5 feets"? Instead of closed gutters with about 10 feets....

Why are our leaders so wicked?

Why can't they ensure that all drainages are closed ones?

Dont they know open drainages allow lawless individuals to dump rubbish into them and cause blockage leading to perennial floods in the cities?

If they know, then why have they allowed circle interchange constructors to construct open drainages which has less than 4 feets? Which we all know that it is deadly and cant solve the perennial floods. Shaking my head.

You give FALSE sympathy as if you care, yet you don't ensure the right thing is done.

After all the projects summing up to 55,235,250,000,000 (55.2 trillion and above) from 27th october, 2011 to 4th June, 2015.....there is still flooding killing Ghanaians.

I ask, has the money gone wasted?
This money wasn't for free and taxpayers and our future generation are going to refund the money with interest ...what a country......

To Mr President ;
I beg you, kindly dont talk or promise if you cant fulfill it. Seems you talk but don't implement your talking into actions...

Evidence :
H.E President John Dramani Mahama.... This is what you just

said at Circle following the deaths of over a hundred people due to the

Floods and the Filling Station Fire

“We have to take some measures to avoid this occurrence in future….This loss of lives is catastrophic, almost unprecedented…And we must sit to

strategize so that this doesn't happen again…We must not act like the vulture.” - John Mahama, June 4, 2015

Meanwhile this is what you said last year (2014)
" I have directed the Finance Minister to release funds

immediately for construction of storm drains in Accra. There will be no flooding in Accra again...." - John Mahama (2014).

The finance minister where are you?

So I ask, should we hold you responsible for your words?

I know your followers will insult us if we hold you by your words.

Please if you can't implement dont mention.
Now to the fire outbreak during the flooding ;
That Filling Station has been there for years now.

We all know filling stations are not to be sited in public places or environment with dense population but I keep on wondering why and how the owners to these filling stations got authorization or work permit.

Hmmm.........
I know there will be noise on this tragedy for at most 2 weeks and ceased.

We talk and forget, No interventions implemented.
We fail to unite as Ghanaians disregard to our political parties and hold our leaders responsible to their tasks and promises...

If we continue this attitude, we will continue to suffer, grow slim, and die by flood, fire outbreak and diseases while our leaders enjoy our taxes in their stomach and pockets.

Attitudinal change :
We have all witnessed deaths due to our own trap we set some days, weeks, months and years ago by dumping refuse anywhere and anyhow without thinking wisely and deeply the number of people that improper waste disposal can kill. We are all killers indirectly. From the grassroot to the Leaders,we are all responsible for the death of these innocent ones.

We saw someone doing the wrong thing but we overlooked it and failed to correct them, we saw this filling station but we never agitated for its removal........

All affected ones, I share my sympathy.
To the lost souls, may their Souls Rest in Perfect Peace.

We shall meet in a different realm.

Source:
# Kofi Ghana (Douglas Adu-Fokuo)
#Critical thinker

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum