Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Story Line - One Sentence At A Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Story Line - One Sentence At A Time - Page 2 Empty Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:52 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Simple game- I write a sentence, you follow up with another one, we see where it goes!

Once upon a time in HackGh City...

16Story Line - One Sentence At A Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:47 pm

chinesta10

Manager
Manager
But as the saying is, Nothing lasts forever, I woke up one unfaithful morning only to realize that i wasn't getting internet access after connecting and tried again and again the whole day but still no positive outcome...

17Story Line - One Sentence At A Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:31 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I was experiencing difficulties in connecting that faithful morning, but i assumed it was just one of their usual technical difficulties until i started seeing others complaining about the same issue on the forum. That was when i realized i wasn't the only person.
Everyone held their breath as we all hoped it wasn't what we thought it was .

18Story Line - One Sentence At A Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:35 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Tried again the following morning but still no real result and that kept me wondering what could possibly be going wrong, hence i lost all hope of the cheat ever coming back to life again and completely stopped trying hoping to get positive feedback from others...

Last edited by chinesta10 on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typograpical error)

19Story Line - One Sentence At A Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:22 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Unfortunately, only negative feedback about the blockage of the cheat keep coming in from loyal members time and time again...

20Story Line - One Sentence At A Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:21 am

Kessie Nartey

Kessie Nartey
Active Newbie
and then that was the end of that famous trick off all time

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum