Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Story Line - One Sentence At A Time

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Empty Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:52 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Simple game- I write a sentence, you follow up with another one, we see where it goes!

Once upon a time in HackGh City...

2Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Empty Re: Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:11 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
There lived a certain Airtel Cheat...

3Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Empty Re: Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:13 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
It was so fast, its downloads like a jet engine and had a speed of 3Mbp

4Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Empty Re: Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:33 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
There were other cheats but because this Airtel cheat's speed was awesome, people ignored those others and kept boiling this cheat on and on and on....

5Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Empty Re: Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:57 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
...basking in the sun of assurance that nothing could possibly go wrong.

6Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Empty Re: Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:15 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
With each day passing by, this cheat continues to blaze with increasing download and surfing speed giving impressions that it was here to stay for a long time....

7Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Empty Re: Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:25 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Few months later, HackGh decided to share the cheat with our fellow Ghanians to have the experience of unlimited free browsing and downloads. so the started giving access to members.

8Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Empty Re: Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:40 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
This attracted other members who were not registered at that time to register and experience how it feels to browse freely and also enjoy all the other great stuffs our beloved Hackgh had to offer....

9Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Empty Re: Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:03 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
But the more members had access to it, the more vulnerable it became.
Meanwhile, a certain Man called Dagobert was busily streaming live football games with it. Unaware of the dark clouds that were gathering above.

10Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Empty Re: Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:02 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
I was enjoying live football at the time, when i realize it wasn't streaming anymore, not sure Ops what is going on,,,

11Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Empty Re: Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:45 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Suddenly, everyone started asking what the hell was really going on with the cheat hoping it wasn't anything like a blockage but just a technical issue with the network....

12Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Empty Re: Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:58 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
but we all thought it was gone forever, but later the cheat bounced back and we enjoyed our downloads and streaming again,,, lol

13Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Empty Re: Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:54 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Around that time, Airtel had an upgrade in my area giving me access to download speeds ranging between 700kb/s and 1mb/s on Idm. I didn't have any fears of suffering dumsor, all I had to do was Blaze.

14Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Empty Re: Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:08 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
But knowing that situations like these always end up in cheats getting blocked sooner, boyz started making their last minute queuing of downloads and i personally made sure i downloaded every stuffs i could get my hands on in order to be on the safer side...

15Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Empty Re: Story Line - One Sentence At A Time Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:47 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
But as the saying is, Nothing lasts forever, I woke up one unfaithful morning only to realize that i wasn't getting internet access after connecting and tried again and again the whole day but still no positive outcome...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum