https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOW TO USE YOUR USB FLASH DRIVE AS RAM ON YOUR PC

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Did you know that you can use your USB Flash Drive as RAM in your Windows XP OS Computer??.. It will definitely help you to improve your Computer?s performance and speed in case you are struggling with low speed and poor performance.

Requirements:
=> Windows XP OS (service pack two)
=> Working USB Port
=> 2GB USB Pen Drive
=> five Minutes of your time?,or even less, cause it is dead simple to do!!

HOW TO USE YOUR USB FLASH DRIVE AS RAM ON YOUR PC

Step one: Go to Start Menu?>My Computer, now right click on it. Select properties option. Now you will notice the proprieties of windows on your desktop.

Procedure:
To start with, insert your USB flash drive to your PC USB Port (I recommend the port behind the technique unit) Before continuing, make sure that USB flash drive is connected and working fine.

Step two: In properties box, go to Advanced Tab?> Settings Of Performance Section. Now a new pop up window will be open named as (Performance Options).

Step three: In Performance Options Box, go to Advanced Tab. Now click on (Alter) Button that appears on virtual memory section. Again a new box will be open named as (Virtual Memory ).

Reboot your technique, after which you will notice the alter in speed and performance of your computer

Step four: You will get details of your virtual memory in this box. In this box you need to select and set your USB Flash drive as Virtual memory. Select USB Flash Drive, click on ?custom size?, give free space values as you require according to what is obtainable on your USB drive. Now click on (Set), then Apply your Settings .

NOTE:- Make sure your flash drive is always connected to your computer USB port.

qross

Active Newbie
am thinking if u try this in any other os it will work right

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
well, there is no harm in trying, you can try it in other OS maybe it might work for you... all this fbts and hacks you see nowadays were onced tried by somebody before confirmed working.. so i advice that you try it, who knows, maybe it might work for you on other OS but to be sincere, i haven't tried it on other OS...

josephirons

Active Newbie
stuck at reboot yoour technique.whats that process.i get there but can't make any changes on the virtual memory page.
help please.
thank u

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
This trick is originally for windows XP (service pack 2) users...Which Windows OS did you try this trick on? , it will be helpful if we get a screenshot of the actual problem you encountered.

josephirons

Active Newbie
win 7

josephirons

Active Newbie
but am not able to upload the screenshot

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Below is how to take a screenshot:

http://hackgh.wikiforum.net/t3613-how-to-take-a-screenshot-using-windows-xp-7-8-os

http://hackgh.wikiforum.net/t3501-taking-a-simple-screenshot-in-windows-7-or-8-8-1

After you can upload direct from your pc using the method below when posting at hackGh

HOW TO USE YOUR USB FLASH DRIVE AS RAM ON YOUR PC CLGTzxx

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum