HackGh Community Forum
Mourinho: It's impossible for me to stay at Chelsea forever under Abramovich Empty

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mourinho: It's impossible for me to stay at Chelsea forever under Abramovich

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Mourinho: It's impossible for me to stay at Chelsea forever under Abramovich Jose-mourinho-arsenal-chelsea-26042015_vr3mx2lnpwxx12v2n9nlire5s

The Blues manager does not believe that anyone could follow in the footsteps of Sir Alex Ferguson's 27-year Manchester United reign, with his future up to the owner
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho says that it is "impossible" for him to stay at Stamford Bridge forever, with owner Roman Abramovich ultimately responsible for his future.

The Blues boss is reportedly set for a new contract after securing the Premier League title earlier this month, gaining trophy momentum in his second spell in charge of the club.

But while Mourinho is happy to stay in London for as long as he is wanted, he is unable to be sure of how the Russian will think of him in the future.

He told reporters: "I didn't stay at Inter because I didn't want to. I didn't stay at Real Madrid because I didn't want to. I want to stay here but I am in Mr Abamovich's hands.

"He has no pressure. He doesn't need to give me a contract tomorrow, he doesn't need to give me more money. He doesn't need to be worried that some club is knocking on my door, he doesn't have to be worried with anything.

"When he wants me, I am staying. When he doesn't want me, I am going. So simple for him, so simple for me.

"It is impossible in modern football," he added when asked if he could emulate the lengthy managerial spells of the likes of Sir Alex Ferguson.

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers, whose team Mourinho faces on Monday, has faced some supporter unrest this season, having recently seen a plane flying over Anfield demanding his removal,

Mourinho: It's impossible for me to stay at Chelsea forever under Abramovich 1322832_heroa

Mourinho: It's impossible for me to stay at Chelsea forever under Abramovich CD_107LWMAAYfA9

and the Portuguese joked when asked what he would do if he had the same happen to him.

He declared: "If one plane comes to Stamford Bridge saying 'Jose Out', I will send a drone!"

Source: Goal

Last edited by chinesta10 on Sun May 10, 2015 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typographical error)

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Im not suprise if mourinho is saying that. Mourinho as a manager doesn't want to stay in one team and win the same trophies every year. He always wants to move to different teams to win trophies to show the whole world that he is one of the best managers in recent times. And he is always succesful when he moves to any team..

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Im not suprise if mourinho is saying that. Mourinho as a manager doesn't want to stay in one team and win the same trophies every year. He always wants to move to different teams to win trophies to show the whole world that he is one of the best managers in recent times. And he is always succesful when he moves to any team..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum