Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

KKD fires shots at Government

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KKD fires shots at Government Empty KKD fires shots at Government Wed May 06, 2015 12:43 pm

iknow

iknow
Forum Helper
Kwesi Kyei Darkwa is back! The iconic radio personality yesternight co-hosted the GN Bank Awards prize presentation at the plush Coconut Groove Regency Hotel.

His Royal Blackness introducing Dr. Paa Kwesi Nduom revealed he told the PPP Presidential candidate he was going to write his speeches when he becomes President.

KKD after a flamboyant introduction paused and continued;

“I know my name is still in the media and what I’m about to say is controversial and people will not be happy, but political positions are not places for people to learn how to manage offices. It should be reserved for men who have achieved something and built things.”

Source: yfmghana.com

2KKD fires shots at Government Empty Re: KKD fires shots at Government Wed May 06, 2015 6:57 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I really thought he did shoot at government officials with a gun when i read the title of the post. The criticisms that he would receive from the media would be massive since he has his name already in the mud. They might even attribute it to his rape case. I don't think his name would really be cleared tho.

3KKD fires shots at Government Empty Re: KKD fires shots at Government Wed May 06, 2015 8:46 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
KKD should just keep quiet. He has already made a bad name for himself in the public space. He should take a break. He should be the last person to be doing this. i think we have had enough of him for now.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum