Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS IN WINDOWS

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS IN WINDOWS Empty HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS IN WINDOWS Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:27 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS IN WINDOWS

Do you want to give a friend some tutorials with Screenshots from your Own Pc, or Have you gotten a problem with a program in Windows, you may be wondering how to show someone the errors you’re receiving. Luckily, taking a screenshot of your current display is just a quick keystroke away. You don't need any special software to do that its all ready on your PC just Follow this guide to take a screenshot of your whole screen, a specific window, or any section of the display you want.

Method 1 of 2: Taking a Full Screen Screenshot

HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS IN WINDOWS Hackgh10

Press the "Print Screen" (⎙ PrtScr) key on your keyboard. This will capture an image of your entire screen and copy it to the clipboard. The dimensions of the image will be the same as your desktop resolution.
The ⎙ PrtScr button may be labeled "PrtScn", "Prnt Scrn", "Print Scr", or something similar. On most keyboards, the button is usually found between F12and Scroll ⇩. On laptop keyboards, you may have to press the Fn or "Function" key to access "Print Screen".
You will not receive any confirmation that the screenshot has been taken.

HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS IN WINDOWS Paint_10

Paste the screenshot. Once you’ve made the screenshot, you will need to paste it to a program in order to see it. The most common way to paste it is into a Paint file. This will allow you to save it as an image file like PNG,JPEG etc that can be transferred to others.
Open Paint from the Accessories section in your Start menu. With a new blank canvas open, press ^ Ctrl+V to paste the image onto the canvas. You can also open the Edit menu and select Paste, or right-click on the canvas and select Paste.
Click File, then Save to set the name and file type of the image. The most common file types are JPG and PNG. The recommended format for screenshots is PNG, due to the high quality and small file size.
You can also paste the screenshot into other programs, such as Word or into the body of an email. Simply open the program that you want to paste the image into and press Ctrl+V.

2HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS IN WINDOWS Empty Re: HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS IN WINDOWS Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:33 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
wow, thats a great post. just tried that and it works good. thanks for this post, its really helpful, no need for software anymore.

3HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS IN WINDOWS Empty Re: HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS IN WINDOWS Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:06 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
yh,and with this one can take snap shot of his current working cheat to it make easy when explaining to us

4HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS IN WINDOWS Empty Re: HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS IN WINDOWS Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:30 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
yeah, i just emailed someone a screen shot of his admission success from the UCC homepage. great effort by you.

Last edited by henryboadu on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

5HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS IN WINDOWS Empty Re: HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS IN WINDOWS Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:46 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Thanx very much guys am happy it has work for you. Now you can send most of your tutorials with details and with ease, as the saying goes seeing is believing.

6HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS IN WINDOWS Empty Re: HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS IN WINDOWS Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:52 pm

bojwent

Thank You Raspat i tried it today and it worked for me. Thanks bro.

7HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS IN WINDOWS Empty Re: HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS IN WINDOWS Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:55 pm

bojwent

I want you to help me tweak my windows Phone, so that i can install paid Apps

8HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS IN WINDOWS Empty Re: HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS IN WINDOWS Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:17 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
You're welcome @bojwent hope you have fun with it.
bojwent wrote:I want you to help me tweak my windows Phone, so that i can install paid Apps

I must refer you to the PHONES AND TABLET section where all issues concerning windows phone and android are posted. This is windows for PC forum, hope you find what u come looking for. thank you.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum