Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Says Our president

Dumsor will soon be a bad nightmare of the past 668.608

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Well... this is really funny... i think "Dumsor" fits the discription of a "Bad creature" because it has and is killing many Ghanaians decreasing the productivity of Ghana as a whole... I can realize from the image that even the kids are finding it hard to believe all those "Dumsor" lies...

It's ridiculous to say such a thing when we all perfectly know that this Government keeps making such kind of promises and assurances to Ghanaians yet they continue to fail us even more... I think a lot has been said about ending this "Dumsor" menace and i guess it has got to a point where Ghanaians no longer want verbal statements but rather want to see the proposed measures taking place to address the issue....

People's livelihood really depends on this and so many Ghanaians have lost their jobs as a result of this "Dumsor".. The earlier the better ... I believe Ghana has got to a point where talking too much that not solve anything but rather real action....

And I believe Ghanaians are tired of hearing these kind of stuffs... Even the kids in the image can attest to this... Can't wait for 2016... #HACKGH4LIFE...

Last edited by chinesta10 on Sun May 03, 2015 10:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typographical error)

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
do u knw that so far this is the longest Dumsor ever? from my calculation is seems liks it bin happening for almost three (3) years now and we dont even know when it will stop either...as for promises we hear dem everyday....

Eiiii GOD save Ghana ampa

evans williams

Active Newbie
dont worry dumsor will be a thing of the past.just be patient.though it takes time to solve this problem but we need to calm down and also pray for the government.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum