https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

NPP ‘Dumsor’ demo will achieve nothing – Allotey Jacobs

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
NPP ‘Dumsor’ demo will achieve nothing – Allotey Jacobs 678849935_838492
The Central Regional Chairman of the NDC, Bernard Allotey Jacobs says the opposition NPP’s demonstration tomorrow is just a ploy by the party's leadership to energise their base, not to fight the cause of the ordinary Ghanaian.

According to him, the NPP have nothing to tell Ghanaians. Rather the NPP leadership wants to create the impression they are working and thereby motivate their party members to have faith in them while creating disaffection for the government.

Ghana's largest opposition party will embark on a protest tomorrow February 18 dubbed 'Won gbo', a ga phrase meaning 'we are dying', to express displeasure over what they describe as Ghana’s unending power crisis.

But Mr. Jacobs on Adom FM’s Dwaso Nsem Tuesday accused the NPP of being partly responsible for the current crises by "failing to lay a good foundation during its regime," a situation he says has compounded the deteriorating energy situation in the country.

The NDC has been in government since January 7, 2009.

“They have nothing to tell the people of this country when they embark on their demonstration because what they will do on that day is to incite the mob to worsen the situation.

“It is their democratic right to demonstrate, yes we don’t dispute that but I must confess that their demonstration will not hold water, it is politically unnecessary" he stated.

He however assured Ghanaians that President Mahama has put in place the necessary infrastructure and mechanisms to alleviate the situation.

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Allotey Jacobs n co can say all they want about the plight of the 'average' Ghanaian. The truth remains that there are very serious issues that need to be dealt with. The irritating power rationing regime; "dum sɔ" as we all know, is crippling business and making life very uncomfortable.

The harsh economic conditions; depreciation of the value of the cedi, prices of petroleum proproducts, and the list goes on and on. Some of these people talk as if the don't live in Ghana. But I don't blame them. The taxpayer has provided them free fuel, electricity, clothes, etc. They simply don't feel what other Ghanaians are feeling.

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
I also think this 'dum sor' demo thing would achieve nothing ......not to share the same sentiment with him though but let's face fact here our president aka Mr drum sor, aka prez yentie obiaa has his own mind set...that man is a full time business man oo.we the citizens are just pawns in his chess game ....
Hmm as3m oo

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
The fact is very simple " He who feels it, knows it all" They simply don't feel what other Ghanians are feeling. For 3 years the nation have endued this "dum sɔ" problems and the people we voted into Office seems to be sleeping and always having excuses ..... With a lots of business folding up and other reducing their workforce....

It seems to me the NDC have lost it focus of governing this Country to governing their pockets with tax payers money. it very awful to hear, Ivory Coast does not have any lake bigger than than Ghana's Volta lake, Yet they have enough electricity to even sell it to us.... Back in the days in the times of President J.J. Rawlings, we use to be the once selling electricity to Ivory Coast. Our leaders have lost focus.

The NPP are using the situation for their political power agenda. i have listing to a lot of Npp communicators.. they seems to be very happy with the situation instead of knowing that is the responsibility of the Mps who make up the government to share equal blame.

The Tax payer is only a pawn on the chess board of this Npp and Ndc. Perhaps one day, there will be a leader who will really care about the people of Ghana. I don't see that in John Mahama or Akufo Addo as long as the are attached to this NDC and NPP parties

5NPP ‘Dumsor’ demo will achieve nothing – Allotey Jacobs Empty Dumsor demonstration: In pictures Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:38 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
NPP ‘Dumsor’ demo will achieve nothing – Allotey Jacobs 9UdfW"

NPP ‘Dumsor’ demo will achieve nothing – Allotey Jacobs Fm8AI"

NPP ‘Dumsor’ demo will achieve nothing – Allotey Jacobs GhWQZ"

NPP ‘Dumsor’ demo will achieve nothing – Allotey Jacobs GbjNO"

NPP ‘Dumsor’ demo will achieve nothing – Allotey Jacobs Yfqz5"

NPP ‘Dumsor’ demo will achieve nothing – Allotey Jacobs R9Str"

NPP ‘Dumsor’ demo will achieve nothing – Allotey Jacobs SDIx4"

NPP ‘Dumsor’ demo will achieve nothing – Allotey Jacobs 7aRzF"

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
hmmm... well said admin, some times when you think too much about what goes on in this country you just keep on asking yourself this question " Where did we do wrong?"
or is it how some people treated Nkrumah? I just wonder; cos it seems like our problem have no end, and the typical Ghanaian is not even willing to learn or Change...

Eiiii Kwame Nkrumah Ghana paaa nieee

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
because some of this leaders always have lights in their homes thats why they dont border about this dumso. I dont think they feel our pain.. All our tax paying money go waste... OMG!! Gh needs good leaders with 4syt.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum