Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Daddy Lumba angry at death hoax

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Daddy Lumba angry at death hoax Empty Daddy Lumba angry at death hoax Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:58 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Daddy Lumba angry at death hoax 60887061

Highlife legend, Charles Kwadwo Fosu, popularly known as Daddy Lumba (DL) has been angered by false reports about his death.

The ‘Aben Woha’ hit singer is particularly disturbed because the reports have been persisted.

Social media Tuesday morning was awash with rumours that the popular musician had died at the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (KATH) in Kumasi.

All the reports have turned out to be false. This will not be the first time the musician, who has not be in the public’s eye regularly for some time now, is reported dead.

Daddy Lumba gave a rare performance at the 2015 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards at the Accra International Conference Centre on April 11.

His performance was described as abysmal but the musician was quick to attribute it to ill-health.

Close sources to Daddy Lumba told Myjoyonline.com that the musician is very disturbed by the constant negative rumours and reports about him.

The source stressed that DL is “tired” and “fed up” with the reports and wondered why people will wish him dead.

A very disturbed Daddy Lumba, the source added, said he will not publicly comment on the false reports

Source: myjoyonline.com

2Daddy Lumba angry at death hoax Empty Re: Daddy Lumba angry at death hoax Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:20 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Hmmm... Its not easy for Daddy Lumba to keep hearing about reports of his death...Death is not a good thing to play around with and i just wonder why someone would want his downfall... It was good that he quickly confirmed his ill-health at the 2015 Vodafone Music awards to clear perceptions about rare appearances.....

Yet, some people don't wish him good and wish him dead ...I just feel sorry for him and hope he gets well soon ....  I heard this news about his death yesterday afternoon... And when i later on learned that the reports were fake, i just wondered why a normal human being could make such fake news about his fellow being....

I share his sentiments for being angry about the reports and i believe anyone else in his shoes will agree with me on that... But as someone will say "There is no smoke without fire", anything can happen..... We can recall how the news of the late President John Evans Attah Mills spread nationwide before it was confirmed...

Death holds something that Life cannot take... Untill Daddy Lumba himself comes out to confirm that he is alive, these reports will still persist...

Hoping that Daddy Lumba comes to comfirm he is alive so that all those who wish him dead will be put to shame.....I believe by the Good Grace of God Almighty, he will....

Last edited by chinesta10 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typographical error)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum