You are not connected. Please login or register

Nadia Buari confirms giving birth in a handwritten note

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Nadia Buari confirms giving birth in a handwritten note 69674758

Despite confirmation by Alhaji Siddiku Buari that his daughter has given birth to twins, many do not believe and are still in doubt if this is one of the regular publicity stunts pulled by celebrities. But Nadia Buari has finally confirmed giving birth.

In a special hand written note shared on Instagram, Nadia wrote, “How wonderful it is to feel cherished and cheered by one’s loved ones! My heart throbs and thrive in joy by much love you have all shown me and my little angels. We are eternally grateful…”

Since confirming the news, people have taken to her social media pages to congratulate her.

As it stands, the interest of many is who the father of the twins could be.

Read letter below;

Nadia Buari confirms giving birth in a handwritten note 57902014.full

SOURCE: Ghanaweb

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Lets leave her alone, she had suffered enough in the hands of many Ghanaian with bad reportage and bad image of her by some stupid tv presenter. Now that she has successfully giving birth to twins. that should serve as a warning to this reportage, that they were all wrong about her. As to who the fatter is? is none of anyone's(Ghanian) business. that not your business for God sake, has she ever ask anyone (Ghanian) who their parents are? lets leave Nadia Buari alone.

For years she has carried the image of Ghanian movies with her beauty and dazzling catwalk, she has one of the most beautiful trade mark of dazzling walk that most women envy, Won more continental awards than any Ghanian actress. What else do you wont of her?

Nadia. Congratulations...Enjoy Your Womanhood

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
eii Admin, you must love Nadia Buari pa pa...well in my opinion, if you put yourself in the public eye for fame and fortune, you must brace yourself for all the hustles that come with it. She is Nadia Buari today cos of Ghanaians.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Heheheh... I  I love you Nadia Buari and i have already brace myself for all the hustles that come with it. no doubt about that and i respect her as well.

Why is it so ironic that you put yourself in the public shoe , why not consider yourself in her shoes and consider what she had gone through life and finally fulfills womanhood and there we are again now finding another issue that we have to speculate about her to tarnish her image.

Imaging someone telling you that: You are not the child of your father or your child is not yours, Why are some people in this world that always have to find negativity about every good thing including childbirth?

Ghanaman, think about your own sins and problems and you will relies that you are not any good or better person than her. what has she done that you want done worse already. relationship or childbirth?

FORGET DOES IDIOT TV PRESENTERS....

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
what did that particular tv presenter say that has made you so livid ? hmm
you have got to understand one thing, those presenters or internet bloggers or tabloids need to get peoples attention even it means making up lies about celebrities, thats the way of the showbiz world you cant let that break you spirit. If you are affected, just take it with a pinch of salt and brush it of. theres nothing like bad publicity

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
HEHEHE...... interesting enough am not personal with this issue becoase i have a soft spot for her. i will definitely jump in for anybody in her situation as well. it sometimes very disturbing to hear how some suppose showbiz presenters, bloggers or tabloids take it out on people as if they themselves have no dirty clothing in their closet.......

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
Indeed but they are not celebrities. They might be doing incomprehensible thing in their closets but since they are not famous, nobody gives a rat's ass.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum