Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

PHOTO: First picture of Nadia Buari's twins?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
PHOTO: First picture of Nadia Buari's twins? 81669767
The picture shows the tiny hand of a newborn in the larger palm supposedly the mother's.

According to an informant who leaked the image to Pulse, this is a picture of Nadia Buari with one of her twins some time after birth.

The source who is a close relative of the Buari family, claims the family has been told to remain hush about the children and not leak any images out to the media.

“We've got pictures, but we can't share them yet”, she said, “this is a decision the family has agreed to”
PHOTO: First picture of Nadia Buari's twins? 70551866.full

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i havnt seen their faces though but i think they will definately look like their mum...

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
@Nino1 HAHAHA WELL SORRY IF I MADE YOUR WORK ONEROUS, I'M A NEWBIE. I'LL TRY AND BE A LITTLE MORE ORGANIZED FROM HERE ON OUT. ONE SUGGESTION THOUGH, SINCE ALL YOU SAID IS SO IMPORTANT TO YOU, WHY NOT POST IT CONSPICUOUSLY ON THE HOME PAGE SO THAT THOSE OF US WHO ARE NEW AND LIKE TO POST WOULD KNOW WHERE AND WHAT TO POST. THX

drickles

Active Newbie
lol....naaarh so who be de poppie of the twins?

Nino 1

Nino 1
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
ROFL:lol: I do not see the picture of the twins you are talking about. If u have got the pictures but you can not share them then I do not think this should be the right title of the topic. You only showed the face of Nadia and the hands of .......... Laughing

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum