You are not connected. Please login or register

Sarkodie leads VGMA nominations list with 13 mentions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Sarkodie leads VGMA nominations list with 13 mentions 52901553.295

Sarkodie’s dominance on the Ghana music scene as he gets nominated in 13 categories for the 2015 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.

The nominations which were announced at the La Palm Royal Beach Hotel in Accra on Friday, February 27 also saw hiplife group 4x4 nominated for 4 categories.

Newcomer Pappy Kojo also has four nominations for his work this year.

Friday’s unveiling of the nominees also marked the launch of the awards which is scheduled to come off at the Accra International Conference Centre (AICC) on Saturday, April 11.

SOURCE: ghanaweb

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
it's all about sarkcess musik no doubt... i think he deserves this number of nominations.

SARK NATION!!!!

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
He is simply the best, thats why we have many of his tracks @HackGh. he totally deserves the nomination and i hope he wins most of them , at least 5 of them. I trying to get my hands on the nomination of each category and help?

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
It amazing how much Ghanians want Sarkodie to succeed. People say Ghanaians are back bitters and ''pull- him-downers'' but that's far from the truth. Its only people who can't succeed on their own and need someone to blame that say that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum