Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airtel Sika kokoo promo

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 19]

1HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 2 Empty Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Airtel Ghana has introduced a new promotion where with 1GH cedis you are given 750MB data and 200mins for airtel to airtel calls upon subscription.The subscription is valid for a day. Just Dial *477# to susbcribe to the Sika kokoo Baako promotion.

First recharge 1GHC

Send:*134*96114927272XXX#
Receive:
Recharged amount is 1.00 GHC.

Send:*477#
Receive:
Airtel Sika Kokoo

1. Buy One-time
2. Buy Auto-renewal
3. Cancel Auto-Renewal

Send:1
Receive:
You have successfully subscribed to Airtel's Sika Kokoo. Enjoy free Airtel calls, free Airtel Money transfer and free WhatsApp

Use the process below to check your bundle from time to time to know much data you have consumed or data remain

Send:*125#
Receive:
Double bonus:

Select Option:
1. Check balance
2. 100MB @ 3GH 15 days
3. 30MB @ 1GHC 5 days
4. 50MB @ 1.5GH 7 days
5. Browse chaw Bundles
6. Other Bundles

Send:1
Receive:
Your balance will be sent to you via sms.

In few seconds time you will receive a message with the content below:

Receive: You have 750MB Sika Kokoo Bundle valid until 12-12-2015 12:00

Enjoy.........

16HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:20 pm

NIKE NAME

Thank you paaaapa. it's work

17HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:47 pm

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
wow that is great, airtel is making life great for us. by the way did the say when the promo will end?

18HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:29 pm

iknow

iknow
Forum Helper
is the anyway people in accra can also enjoy this promo?

19HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:51 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I dont understand your question. Have you tried and been rejected?

20HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:57 pm

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
the promo is not for we in Accra, it was meant for people in brong ahafo and the nothern region. when i tried it, it said i was ineligible to subscribe.

21HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:27 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....Have you ever tried subscribing twice the same day i.e. subscibing twice to add up to 1.5 gig the same day or you have to wait for the subscription to expire before you can subscribe again?

22HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:01 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Is the subscription automated... Do you have to subscribe everyday like the Good morning offer? or does it automatically deduct the 1 cide every day and gives you 750mb?

23HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:10 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
The subscription is not automated...It doesn't deduct automatically everyday....I just have to load the credit and subscribe again....

24HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:27 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Evil or Very Mad Lucky you Airtel, i had a great scratch idea for a work around but it seem the one element we need, the automated deduction is not applicable in the package.

25HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:22 pm

kingjoe

kingjoe
Active Newbie
i tried it and chose the second option,since the first option keep telling me the offer is only for brong ahafo and nothern,which means i cant subscribe when am in accra.Now the second option said i have succesfully activated.......but the problem is the amount which was suppose to be deducted wasn't deducted.so i couldn't enjoy,since my main balance was finished. Anyway to help,guys.

26HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:59 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
There are two TWO offers given when you try bundling.
1. Buy one time.....
2. Buy auto renewable....

I guess the second offer will deduct it automatically as you guys are asking.

27HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:11 am

kingjoe

kingjoe
Active Newbie
well understood.tnx bro.

28HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:29 am

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yes this thing is for brong ahafo and the nothern region
and am in kumasi but why are they sending me messages to subscribe it i think is the two regions who are suppose to receive this message

29HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:01 pm

nyaw2015

Active Newbie
Thanks phantom

30HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:00 pm

shata1

shata1
Contributor
It works for me ooooooooo.. Am in Accra... no errors

very very intact and stable

31HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:52 am

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], how did you do it?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum