Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airtel Sika kokoo promo

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 19]

1HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 10 Empty Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Airtel Ghana has introduced a new promotion where with 1GH cedis you are given 750MB data and 200mins for airtel to airtel calls upon subscription.The subscription is valid for a day. Just Dial *477# to susbcribe to the Sika kokoo Baako promotion.

First recharge 1GHC

Send:*134*96114927272XXX#
Receive:
Recharged amount is 1.00 GHC.

Send:*477#
Receive:
Airtel Sika Kokoo

1. Buy One-time
2. Buy Auto-renewal
3. Cancel Auto-Renewal

Send:1
Receive:
You have successfully subscribed to Airtel's Sika Kokoo. Enjoy free Airtel calls, free Airtel Money transfer and free WhatsApp

Use the process below to check your bundle from time to time to know much data you have consumed or data remain

Send:*125#
Receive:
Double bonus:

Select Option:
1. Check balance
2. 100MB @ 3GH 15 days
3. 30MB @ 1GHC 5 days
4. 50MB @ 1.5GH 7 days
5. Browse chaw Bundles
6. Other Bundles

Send:1
Receive:
Your balance will be sent to you via sms.

In few seconds time you will receive a message with the content below:

Receive: You have 750MB Sika Kokoo Bundle valid until 12-12-2015 12:00

Enjoy.........

136HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 10 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:10 am

swiftblack

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
ooh ok i was tinking about that as well... a friend will b going to the north today.. i was tinking of giving him the sims to try out over there....it is lik wen u activate one it will work no matter the location.... i hope it works out wen he gets back or better still i might make him buy sims there n have it tried on

137HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 10 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:45 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Oh alright... I guess its worth a try too but a friend confirmed to me that it didn't work for him...He was in Brong Ahafo and subscribed to the promo and tried to do that when he came home,that is when he came to Tema,..But like i said its worth a try....

Since it didn't work for him, it doesn't mean it wont work for you either.... It could be that it will work perfectly for you so i guess you should try that out...Or better still, keep trying other sims, whether new or old.... You wil definitely get one or two to work for you...Wish it does for you...

138HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 10 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:56 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I think this depends on your location. If I subscribe in Kumasi it works fine for me. In Accra it only works in some particular locations. In the eastern region it doesn't work at all for me. I use the same old sim card in my phone but the experience is different depending on my location.

139HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 10 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:51 am

sultamania

Active Newbie
mine works in Sunyani and Kumasi but doesn't work for me in Accra.
i've tried it in many areas but all has failed

140HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 10 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:40 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Then i guess after these observations and confirmations, I can say that we can all admit that this Airtel Sika Kokoo is strictly location dependent....It can happen that you can use it at two different locations but it doesn't necessarily mean that it will work for you at other locations as well.... But in case it doesn't work for you at other locations, i guess its worth trying another sims as well since acquiring a new sim is not that expensive....That's my point of view and suggestion....HACKGH FOR LIFE... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

141HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 10 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:38 pm

sultamania

Active Newbie
Great comment.
I cant confirm but I'm sure sim change might also work.
waiting for feedback, i cant try as I'm in a location where it's already working.

142HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 10 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:25 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i have been to Tarkoradi and Accra and i am currently in cape coast. It worked in all those regions and it is still working. I believe it has something to do with the sim. I am using the old airtel sim. I believe those using the new ones being produced are the ones facing the problems. my lil brother brother went to suyani and got himself an airtel sim. It worked in syi but when he got to cape he was told the promo was for selected regions. I therefore thinkit works perfectly well on old sims rather than the new ones being sold especially the ones with the micro sim design on them.

143HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 10 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:47 pm

sultamania

Active Newbie
I'm using one of the old Sim cards but didn't work in Accra.
i tried it in many locations too.
so i think it might depend on the Sim card too.
some might be more older than other.
mine is two years old so lets know how long you've been using yours

144HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 10 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:54 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i have been using it close to three years now and it has virtually been used to try out many cheats also. If yours is old then i guess we would have to rule out how old a sim is as been the possibilty for the airtel sika kooko promo. I guess we are yet to figure it out then.

145HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 10 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:31 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Well, just had a conversation with airtel customer support, they actually confirm the promo is for the privileged regions and some sim cards.I tried to further inquire about the privilege sim card which work in all the regions, but he couldn't give me a conclusive answer to that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], i used a new airtel (micro) sim card to subscribe and its working just fine. its really been difficult pin pointing how exactly why is not working for some sim cards, however i think we should now try concentrating on the airtel number itself,

ADVICE: My airtel number start with 0263074XXX and i think we should concentrated on the numbers , so for those who are not able to subscribe should try getting AIRTEL numbers that start with my digit or any other digits members can confirm is working for them in the non-privileged regions. nothing concrete just try and give a feedback

146HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 10 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:43 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i use two airtel sims. One is a very old sim (Zain) while the other one was bought about two weeks ago. This promo has worked for me in Sunyani, kumasi ,Accra and Wa. 0261566XXX is the number for the older one. i don't know the digits for the new one but the promo works on it wherever i go.

147HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 10 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:07 pm

sultamania

Active Newbie
you're lucky bro.
mine didn't work in Accra but worked in kumasi and sunyani.
i'm in Techiman now and it,s working here too

148HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 10 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:18 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I've got two sims and they both work well. My numbers also are 0260626XXX and 0263754XXXX. Maybe numbers in these sequence would work for you. Please try and give us feed-backs

149HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 10 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:53 pm

Sirius6

Sirius6
I bought 2 new sims.. tried for 3 days before it successfully subscribed.. in Kumasi. guys don't give up.. keep trying Very Happy

150HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 10 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:41 pm

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yea today is my first time of subscribing to this offer and it was done successfully without stress .....im in kumasi

151HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 10 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu May 21, 2015 7:04 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This offer now works for 24 hours on both of my airtel sims instead of the usual midnight expiration. Has anyone experienced the difference in this expiration of this offer?
Airtel has really done well with this offer.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum