Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airtel Sika kokoo promo

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 14 of 19]

1HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 14 Empty Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Airtel Ghana has introduced a new promotion where with 1GH cedis you are given 750MB data and 200mins for airtel to airtel calls upon subscription.The subscription is valid for a day. Just Dial *477# to susbcribe to the Sika kokoo Baako promotion.

First recharge 1GHC

Send:*134*96114927272XXX#
Receive:
Recharged amount is 1.00 GHC.

Send:*477#
Receive:
Airtel Sika Kokoo

1. Buy One-time
2. Buy Auto-renewal
3. Cancel Auto-Renewal

Send:1
Receive:
You have successfully subscribed to Airtel's Sika Kokoo. Enjoy free Airtel calls, free Airtel Money transfer and free WhatsApp

Use the process below to check your bundle from time to time to know much data you have consumed or data remain

Send:*125#
Receive:
Double bonus:

Select Option:
1. Check balance
2. 100MB @ 3GH 15 days
3. 30MB @ 1GHC 5 days
4. 50MB @ 1.5GH 7 days
5. Browse chaw Bundles
6. Other Bundles

Send:1
Receive:
Your balance will be sent to you via sms.

In few seconds time you will receive a message with the content below:

Receive: You have 750MB Sika Kokoo Bundle valid until 12-12-2015 12:00

Enjoy.........

196HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 14 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:56 pm

WhIPL4$h

Manager
Manager
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's quite normal for me.

To the rest of us, simply get a new SIM card if all else fail.

197HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 14 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:42 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I get up 1mb/s speed on idm. But that happens only after midnight (Between 1am and 6am). During the day time, the highest i get is between 200 and 300kb/s.

The difference in speed annoys me to the limit because i cant sacrifice my sleep in the name of better speed at night to make my downloads. And i cant also blame them for giving me crappy speed because i know the speed is there.

198HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 14 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:54 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Hahaha... I think I know that feeling. It shall be well.

199HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 14 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:07 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
What i have noticed is that, anytime i do the airtel sika kokoo and the 12hrs is about to expire, i dont disconect it, i use all the bundle before it finishes. They dont get their bundle back when the 12hrs expires. But when i disconect the modem then, they deduct all their bundle.. But i dont actually know if its the sim cos i just bought the sim.

200HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 14 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:06 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
I think i've also been experiencing that for quite sometime now.... Good that you've brought this up so that we all observe and take advantage of it....

201HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 14 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:03 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Yeah i also experienced it a number of times. When connect and its time for its expiring, do not disconnect it for any reason. This enables me too exhaust all my data. Sometimes as late as 2am, it still works for me. But the timing is still inconsistent for me.

This needs more observation to determine its pattern.

202HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 14 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:02 pm

wealthteam

Guys pls i need help to get me on this Airtel Sika Koko
I keep buying sim cards now and then and also using my yam phone to register but still getting this same message that am not eligible Sad
But i hv one other sim that when i subscribe it tell me u have successfully to Airtel Northen delight,Enjoy Free Airtel call and whats app.
But i dont get any data
It seems am not doing something right.
I subscribe to the 5 days 30mb plan and then dial *477#
But nothing Mad

Help me guys let me also get on this =D Twisted Evil

203HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 14 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:21 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Make sure you have at least 1 cedi airtime before dialing *477#. Remember you can longer extend the validity by subscribing to other data plans. The data you get is only valid until 23:59, same day.

204HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 14 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:47 am

kiwi833

Active Newbie
is the sika kokoo still working? cause it looks like ive been taken off

205HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 14 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:21 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Well.. Mine is working perfectly well as i even subscribed today..... I even get the chance to get double, ie 1500mb, everyday..... What message do you get when you subscribe??? Let us get your feedback....

206HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 14 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:31 pm

kiwi833

Active Newbie
@chinesta sorry you are not eligible for this offer, but thats the same chip i used for the offer when this promo started, i just stopped using the sim for over a week nor dem give me that message. What trick do you use to get the 1500mb, never had that before.

207HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 14 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:47 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I suggest you call their customer care to get that rectified. According to them this happens when you recently traveled to an area that is not eligible for this offer. This to extent does not make sense because the promotion have now covered the whole country although that was not part of their plan. They will rectify it for you. Good Luck and join us soon.

208HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 14 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:07 pm

kiwi833

Active Newbie
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] im still waiting for a reply from you bro and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the response, appreciated.

209HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 14 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:32 pm

decent992011

i am in accra and i just activated the service!

210HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 14 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:44 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
kiwi833 wrote:@chinesta sorry you are not eligible for this offer, but thats the same chip i used for the offer when this promo started, i just stopped using the sim for over a week nor dem give me that message. What trick do you use to get the 1500mb, never had that before.

I experienced a similar thing as well. I think it was due to an upgrade they performed a while back. There were some problems with the Airtel Money service. I noticed it stopped working when they fixed it. By Sika Kokoo is still working. It works fine on my other SIM card. I am in Ksi at the moment and both SIMS work fine. Just try buying another SIM.

211HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 14 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:53 am

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
For the not eligible blah blah stuff, this is my finding: i have three sims but i can only activate the service on one of the sims when i insert into my smartphone (samsung) the other two not eligible blah blah. But i can activate the service when i insert the three sims into my china phone. So to me sometimes the phone plays important part and also escaping the not eligible stuff. If any sim won't activate before you try a new sim, rather try that same sim in another phone (preferably a china java supported one).

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum