Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airtel Sika kokoo promo

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 19]

1HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 3 Empty Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Airtel Ghana has introduced a new promotion where with 1GH cedis you are given 750MB data and 200mins for airtel to airtel calls upon subscription.The subscription is valid for a day. Just Dial *477# to susbcribe to the Sika kokoo Baako promotion.

First recharge 1GHC

Send:*134*96114927272XXX#
Receive:
Recharged amount is 1.00 GHC.

Send:*477#
Receive:
Airtel Sika Kokoo

1. Buy One-time
2. Buy Auto-renewal
3. Cancel Auto-Renewal

Send:1
Receive:
You have successfully subscribed to Airtel's Sika Kokoo. Enjoy free Airtel calls, free Airtel Money transfer and free WhatsApp

Use the process below to check your bundle from time to time to know much data you have consumed or data remain

Send:*125#
Receive:
Double bonus:

Select Option:
1. Check balance
2. 100MB @ 3GH 15 days
3. 30MB @ 1GHC 5 days
4. 50MB @ 1.5GH 7 days
5. Browse chaw Bundles
6. Other Bundles

Send:1
Receive:
Your balance will be sent to you via sms.

In few seconds time you will receive a message with the content below:

Receive: You have 750MB Sika Kokoo Bundle valid until 12-12-2015 12:00

Enjoy.........

31HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 3 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:52 am

felixbmens

Contributor
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], how did you do it?

32HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 3 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:09 am

shata1

shata1
Contributor
just the normal steps but use modem to do it... thats all

33HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 3 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:16 am

buyercaard

Active Newbie
haha u guy paa.am in tema and its working very well.i have used it for 3days now

34HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 3 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:12 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], how were you able to subscribe? Did you use the modem as well?

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

35HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 3 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:25 am

buyercaard

Active Newbie
yes personally i use my moderm but i subscribed for a friend also on his techno phantom and it worked.

36HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 3 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:23 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Great news then. My data ran out today so I'll definitely try it out.

37HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 3 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:57 pm

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] when i use the modem, i get this message "Your request has failed, please try again." can you please subscribe one for me so that i can come meet you for it.

38HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 3 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:48 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Guys..I also get that message when i subscribe using modem....I sometimes have to keep subscribing three or four times before it finally becomes successful....

When you use the modem, you will still get the message "Your request has failed, please try again" but it doesnt matter..

Just check your bundle using *125# and select option 1..You will get a confirmation message ..;

HACKGH FOR LIFE......

39HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 3 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:04 pm

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
those whose own is slow can use psiphon 3 ssh+ to support it. it takes time to connect. needs patience but works well when connected

40HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 3 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:25 pm

shata1

shata1
Contributor
yeah it sometimes gives error but you keep trying then it goes through and for the connectivity mine is fast and stable, it sometimes disconnects though

Airtel Sika Kokoo Ampaa

Airtel got no size Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

41HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 3 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:59 pm

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
i have been able to do it with some China Android phone but i didnt have credit a the time so it only said i have successfully subscribed. i have bought credit but it has still not been deducted. i hope they do that in the morning

42HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 3 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:24 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
So have you been credited with the bundle and voice call or not. Am very interested in that development.

43HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 3 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:04 pm

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
ok am in kumasi i just tried it and is working and am using it now too

44HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 3 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:33 am

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
I TRIED IT AND IT WORKS GOOD.....THNX HACKGh

45HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 3 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:24 am

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
Dagobert wrote:So have you been credited with the bundle and voice call or not. Am very interested in that development.

i havent been given the bundle and the talk tme

46HACKGH4LYF - Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 3 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:44 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], scratch Do have credit on the sim card? and are you using a modem for the process instead of you phone? did you try multiple times to subscribe? Whats the error message you are getting?

not sure

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum