https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kwaw Kese donates to KATH children's ward, Kumasi Central Prisons

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
Kwaw Kese donates to KATH children's ward, Kumasi Central Prisons 62761798
Ghanaian rap artiste Kwaw Kese who is currently standing trial for the alleged possession and smoking of “marijuana” has in the heart of the sharing season (Valentine’s Day) shared a message of hope, love and peace with mothers and children of the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (KATH) in Kumasi.

With support form Millicom Ghana Limited (Tigo), a mobile telecommunication services provider, the king of the streets donated gift items including toiletries (soap, shampoo and toothpaste) and other items to the children’s ward of the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital.

Kwaw Kese then took the love train to the Kumasi Central Prisons (where he was kept until granted bail) where he was given a heroes' welcome by inmates and officials at the correctional facility.

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
He he he.... Prison can really make significant changes in some people's lives. If this turnaround is actually true, then thumbs up to him. I think this might actually go a long way to influence the verdict by the court.

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
say that again oo my man,but i think his turn around is for real
lol!

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Am very happy for Kwaw Kese, change is seen to be hard thing to do and for a guy like Kwaw Kese to adapt to change tells the lives of us to learn from him by making positive impact in our society.

However, putting a person who smoke wee or stole foodstuffs in prison for 5 years or more is not the way to go.... Such minor offenses should merit a community service or 30 prison sentence(prison time can change a person like we have seen in Kwaw Kese case ) ..... Our prisons are crawdad with person serving long years for such minor offenses.. Our judicial and prison system needs major reforms

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Very true. And if I'm not mistaken, the minister in charge has made some recommendations to that effect. He wants some form of community service to be introduced. Hopefully, future legislation would take care of that.

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
this prison thing has made a very good impact on kwaw kese.. I think he shld release a single about the lives in prison and thanks given tracks.. Im really happy for the change in kwaw kese.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum