Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUESTION OF THE DAY.........

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Empty QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:26 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
If an armed robber marries a witch and then they give birth to a prostitute, who will stay at home at night???

A. Witch

B. Armed robber

C. Prostitute

Please give reason for your answer....... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

2QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Empty Re: QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:36 am

technology

technology
Contributor
The Witch
Because she will leave at dawn.

3QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Empty Re: QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:44 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This can be all or none.
The witch.
She will sleep for a few Hours and then leave at dawn presumably around 2am. Whether this can be considered staying at home is arguable.

The Armed Robber
It will depend On the time of his operation. Unlike the witch he can sometimes operate during the day which means he will be inside during night time.

The prostitute
Just like the armed robber, she can work 24 hours  every week or choose to work during the day and stay inside during night time depending on how she schedules her time.

Although we all know that all three performs their operations in the night, am just looking at the other side of the coin. There can't be a definite answer to this question.

4QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Empty Re: QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:47 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah........I think so too@Dagobert......

But also, i think taking it from the situation when both the witch and the armed robber only operate at night, then i would say the prostitute would be the one as she could even use the house for her business.......

lol! lol! lol!

5QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Empty Re: QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:44 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
That's true@ Chinesta10.
Exactly what I was implying it can all off them, some of them,or none of them.

6QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Empty Re: QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:52 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
I dont really know the answer to this but i think "If an armed robber marries a witch and then they give birth to a prostitute, who will stay at home at night???"

its really going to interesting to see the what will happen between them...since they all have jobs to perform at night. its almost like a story in a movie that you cant predict what will happen....

7QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Empty Re: QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:01 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Well..well...well... The witch has no need to be away from home before an operation. witchcraft is an art beyond the physical. Hence the witch could stay in the house in the body and still be working. So the witch should stay. The other activities require a person to be present in body to operate.

8QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Empty Re: QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:51 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Alternatively, The robber could simply switch to daylight robbery, the prostitute then finds a ghetto to operate during the day. So they both stay home at night.

But I think my first response is better.

9QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Empty Re: QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:08 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
The answer to the question is very simple and you are all fumbling with it. This is how it goes...... Since the witch and the armed robber will all be doing their operations at night, the prostitute can conduct her business in the house. Since there wouldn't be anybody at home, she can bring her customers to the house. It is as simple as that.

10QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Empty Re: QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:10 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
This is actually a very difficult question... lets say the Prostitute will stay home and conduct her business there, but remember the the Witch will still be in the house (home) because she does not need to go out and attend her evil meetings, she can do it in her sleep whiles in the house...this put the Witch in a very good position to be the answe.

The armed robber cannot rob his own house and therefore have to go out and conduct his robbery. Prostitute mostly go out to practice prostitution with their clients... but Witches can attend her meeting or whatever without actually been there in person......

now "who will stay at home at night???" this refers to only one person, THIS MAKES YOUR ANSWER VERY WRONG

11QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Empty Re: QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:58 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I still stand by my answer. Let me argue my point out. The reason for that is witches operate in a different dimension before it manifest in our realm as you tried to argue out earlier. So this makes the witch unware of the things happening in her surroundings till she gets back to her body. but then again the question to be asked is, are they aware of each others job of profession. If they are, i stand by my answer, if not i would have no option than to say you are right. I still think the answer to the question "who will stay at home at night???" is the answer i gave which is the prostitute.

12QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Empty Re: QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:51 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I think WhIPL4$h and DrAcon are the closest to answering it.
The question here is who stays at home. The prostitute can not operate in the house if the witch is lying there whether in full body or in partial.

13QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Empty Re: QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:46 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I disagree with you. Same house doesn't mean same room. Dagobert, i don't know whether you've been to places where the prostitutes operate before. Some give you rooms and charge for the room also. The fact that you think Whipl4$h and Dracon are closest to answering it makes it correct. I do appreciate the fact that you used "think"

14QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Empty Re: QUESTION OF THE DAY......... Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:22 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
what does staying home really means?...bcos my understanding of staying home, will make the witch the best candidate...since physically present n spiritually absent she is still at home

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum