https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mind Boggling Riddles :Science Brain Teaser

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
A man is trapped on a frozen lake in an isolated region. The frozen surface is frictionless and no grip of any kind can be attained over it. He just has a mobile phone in his pocket but when he takes it out to call for help, he finds out that there is no reception.

There is no wind force that may help him in escaping. What will he do to escape the lake and save himself from freezing to death?

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
the man can throw his mobile phone with maximum force on one side and then he will be propelled to the other direction. He will then be able to glide to the other side and escape.
A Basic physics law that I can still remember from my SHS days state that 'every action has an equal and opposite reaction'. So the little opposing force can be of help here.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
The frozen surface is frictionless and no grip of any kind, Now he has a tool (his phone) in his hand to create friction surface on the ice, he can then get a rough surface to clinch and escape the frozen lake from freezing him to death?

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
You are all right guys....I guess the riddle has been well solved ..... no comments ...keep it up....HACKGH FOR LIFE..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum