Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

GOOD JOKE JUST FOR A GOOD LAUGH

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GOOD JOKE JUST FOR A GOOD LAUGH Empty GOOD JOKE JUST FOR A GOOD LAUGH Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:33 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
After church on Sunday when a wife saw her husband sitting quietly in the garden... She got concerned and decided to ask him why...

"Hey Darling...Why are you sitting so quietly in the garden? What is it that is bothering you?"...

Husband replied, " I'm still thinking about what the pastor said....It doesn't make me comfortable"......

The wife asked again very anxiously, "What is it?"....

Then the husband decided to spill it out..."The pastor confessed that he has slept with all married and single women in the church but ONLY ONE woman doesn't want to sleep with him"......

Then the wife replied without hesitation..."It must be that Mrs. Eunice!!! She thinks she is better than everyone....."

There and then, the husband FAINTED....

2GOOD JOKE JUST FOR A GOOD LAUGH Empty Re: GOOD JOKE JUST FOR A GOOD LAUGH Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:39 am

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
why would'nt he faint? hehehehehe

3GOOD JOKE JUST FOR A GOOD LAUGH Empty Re: GOOD JOKE JUST FOR A GOOD LAUGH Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:12 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
HOHOHOHO....i shock give him ooo... His wife was trying to be honest instead of claiming she was the one who hasn't slept with the pastor....

Wonder what would have have happened if the wife had claimed she was the one and then later the husband finds out the truth.....

Guess he would commit suicide by throwing himself out of an AEROPLANE..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum