Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are my topics been deleted

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why are my topics been deleted Empty Re: Why are my topics been deleted Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:37 am

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
You re not guiding me through the forum, all you do is delete my topics. with the category issue, I post my topics there because I see people writing riddles there but when I post a riddle you delete. For instance, someone posted a list of sites we can download movies in small size which is still there but when I posted sites for streaming tv shows, you deleted mine. this has been going on for a while now and I can't seem to get my head around it. explain more

2Why are my topics been deleted Empty Re: Why are my topics been deleted Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:59 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
My GUY, YOU ARE SIMPLY PISSING ME OFF, DO YOU SEE ANY RIDDLES IN THIS RELIGION CATEGORY, INSTEAD OF LEARNING FROM YOUR MISTAKES YOU ARE TRYING TO JUSTIFY YOU DID THE GOOD THING....

About the post, where did you posted?, you were intelligent enough to realize that i have been deleting all the topics that fall out of place, then why do you keep repeating such mistakes, even now you are doing the same thing...... i should simply delete this topic because , its worthless to the forum if its located in the wrong place......

Now i want everyone in the forum to take a look at the religion category and tell me if there is a riddle here apart from your post..... if there is no such thing like you are claiming.. i will simply ban you.....

Here is the link to the religion category http://hackgh.wikiforum.net/f51-religion-achieve

3Why are my topics been deleted Empty Re: Why are my topics been deleted Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:22 pm

technology

technology
Contributor
naaaaa
@FELIXBMENS riddle have their place in the forum so it will be good to post all your riddle to that place as our Admin said and just accept your mistakes

Our admin do delete your post because it's at the wrong place and time as well so just as he said, DO POST YOUR INFORMATION AT THE RIGHT PLACE

4Why are my topics been deleted Empty Why are my topics been deleted Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:36 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Funny thing is a lot of guys think you need many post in other to earn some position here.. its not how many your post have , is how quality and helpful the post is.

@technology HAD ONLY ABOUT 5 TOPICS AND FEW COMMENTS AT THE TIME HE WAS ADDED TO THE CONTRIBUTORS. ITS SIMPLY BECAUSE HIS POST WAS MORE HELPFUL TO OUR READERS

you can also monitor his topics and comments today, and you will know why he achieved that in just 3 days or so.

We make mistakes , and thats ok , but if you keep repeating them. it becomes very big task for moderators of the forum searching and deleting such post....... i have decline my decision to ban you... but do the right thing next time

5Why are my topics been deleted Empty Re: Why are my topics been deleted Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:37 pm

branzy

Active Newbie
i have been a victim before and we all need to listing and desist from it .for instance posting riddles in the religion section is not the appropriate place that was why it got deleted . the best way is to admit and do the right thing so that you can enjoy the amazing stuffs in this forum .

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum