Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Empty Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:08 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Airtel Ghana has launched an amazing offer, Good Morning Ghana. This offer allows you to get a free combo package of 60 seconds of on-net voice, 60 on-net SMS and 60MB of data. You can subscribe to this offer by calling 141 or dialing *141# between 5:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.

2Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Empty Re: Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:47 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Great share man.... Airtel have been doing this promo for some months now...

But in my OPINION, if you want to really enjoy this offer,you need to get more sims since you can only do the activation per sim.

For me, i have 6 sims that i use every morning and 6 sims means i can browse or download about 360mb every morning within the hours of 5 to 7.

Lets say you have about 10 sims.. it means you can browse or download about 600mb every morning..

So it means the more sims you have, the more bandwidth you have to browse or download...

I know getting or buying more sims might sound like a PAIN IN THE ASS kind of thing but i guess its worth it.

HALF A LOAF THEY SAY IS BETTER THAN NONE..LOL...

KEEP IT UP MAN... NICE

3Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Empty Re: Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:24 pm

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
lol yeah posting this Airtel Good morning offer is a very nice idea, for me i have about 15 sims and still counting. yeah i always ask my friends if they have an Airtel sim that they dont use and i collect them and use it to download stuffs when is time.its very real indeed famz so gather more sims so you get more bandwidth to use always. Wink

4Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Empty Re: Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:48 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah man .... I know a friend who has got soo many airtel sims just for this... Because its very fast, i guess you can download soo many stuffs within that two hours interval.. its really cool just that it has a time LIMIT...

5Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Empty Re: Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:00 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
The Airtel network is generally faster in my view, compare to most of the other networks. My only problem with them is the cost of their data bundles. I have bee a subscriber for at least the past 4+ years so I have a fair idea of what I'm talking about.
The GMG offer is a goo thing however. It offers subscribers who would otherwise not have had that opportunity to get online in the early hours of the day. You have the chance to at least check your mails and get the news headlines. And although fewer people use SMS, I thinks it's still a good idea they have that included as well.

6Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Empty Re: Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:57 am

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
i heard also that this offer is from now on to January but i dont know whether is true or not because i heard it from a friend saying that.i hope not because when is time in the morning i use it to do some stuffs with it and its nice tho

7Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Empty Re: Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:04 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Actually it has been available for about a year now.They used to advertise it on radio. I'm not sure however when it will end.

8Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Empty Re: Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:58 am

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yes this airtel promotion is very fast i have a friend who only browse from 5am to 7am he post and comments all pics on facebook and that is it he off for the day

9Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Empty Re: Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:07 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I have also been using it for some time now. It stop working when i borrowed credit from airtel. Just wanted to know if anyone has experienced something of that nature. I'm trying something with the sim so i don't want to buy credit on it.

10Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Empty Re: Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:52 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I can confirm that it is still working as at today. I used it this morning. It probably did not work for you because of your debt. Pay it off and get back to enjoying the offer.

11Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Empty Re: Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:18 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I have borrowed credit from them but it still works for me. Please i suggest you suscribe to that offer again.

12Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Empty Re: Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:55 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This offer is the reason y i woke up every morning around 5.. it really helps though
somtimes u jux need a few data for some qiuck search n it helps...

13Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Empty Re: Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:41 am

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
I can also confirm that it is still working. I started mine today but when it was 5:00, the data was not in so I also thought it won't work but at 5:15, bingoooo, there it was so maybe you connected when the data was not in.

14Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Empty Re: Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:39 am

nyaw2015

Active Newbie
Yeah the thing is still jobbing waa. It's very good and very fast too

15Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Empty Re: Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:49 am

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Got myself two new sim cards yesterday since my old was still messing up with me. Although their prices for internet packages are high, this deal is the best so far when they are compared with the other networks. Aside the 60mb data, i make sure i utilize their 1min free call to all airtel numbers. 4 dis economy, 1min free call be something. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum