Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan Empty Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:52 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Get up to 20 times of subscription on "Glo Anigye". For 25p enjoy 11 min calls to all networks, 10 SMS to Glo & 5Mb data. For more info and offers text "MENU" to 150 and select the package that best suits you............very interesting indeed Shocked

not sure Not really an ideal data or call plan for a guy like me who blow gigabytes of data everyday, its a plan for Jhs boys, this is how poor and desperate glo is trying to win customers heart with such a stupid plan, i can only wonder what the marketing manager of Glo was thinking when this plan was been introduced. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

LETS DO SOME CALCULUS

25p = 11min call + 5mb + 10sms
1Ghc = 44 min call + 20mb  + 40sms ( truly stupid and desperate move by Glo)

( 1Ghc of Vodafone can get you on-net 24/7 call plan + 50mb data + unlimited sms + free whatsapp) why would i want to skip Vodafone plan and use Glo?

2Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan Empty Re: Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:43 pm

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
it depends, does Vodafone minutes call all networks? if not then I think glo is good

3Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan Empty Re: Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:29 pm

donray

Active Newbie
i havnt use glo yet, but voda plan is realy gud. 1 tink poor is, 3G is not active on voda

4Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan Empty Re: Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:08 pm

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
it depends on your area cos my area we I get 3g on Vodafone

5Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan Empty Re: Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:53 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
5Mb...? wat exactly are we suppose to use it for? open just a page or use the search engine? I tink dis plan was meant for phone calls.. either than that, then its carazy

6Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan Empty Re: Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:57 am

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
I think they did that for ppl who will use it for watsapp on their phone but not for ppl lyk us...lol

7Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan Empty Re: Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:57 am

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
I think they did that for ppl who will use it for watsapp on their phone but not for ppl lyk us...lol

8Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan Empty Re: Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:10 pm

bHandA

bHandA
Active Newbie
Glo be kidee

9Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan Empty Re: Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 am

nyaw2015

Active Newbie
Glo is dumb for introducing such dumb bundles

10Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan Empty Re: Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:34 am

technology

technology
Contributor
i think the special bundle or activation is meant for call plans and the MB for only whats-app because even opening Facebook alone will consume that MB
BUT
FRO TIGO number one 1GH p3333 for 24/1 100mins,100sms,100MB and additional 5mins to other network
tigo express yourself

11Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan Empty Re: Glo Anigye Call And Data Plan Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:31 pm

sparks424

tigo one cedi bundle is the best

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum