Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mtn Daily Data Plan And Subscription

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mtn Daily Data Plan And Subscription Empty Mtn Daily Data Plan And Subscription Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:21 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Now lets dug in into Mtn the daily plans

Send:*138#
Receive:
Welcome to MTN Bundles, Please select your preferred bundle.

1. Internet Bundles
2. SMS Bundles
3. IDD Bundles
4. Super Saver Bundles

Send:1
Receive:
Please select your package. The amount you specify fall under Daily package

1. Daily
2. Weekly
3. Monthly
4. Unlimited
5. Social Bundle
6. YouTube Bundle
8. Me2U
9. Check Balance

Receive:
Select your Daily Internet bundle: i will be using option 2 which is 1Ghc in this test, however you can select others base on how much data you need or want to buy.

1.GHC0.5-20MB
2.GHC1-50MB
3.GHC3-180MB
4.GHC5-350MB
0.Back

Send:2
Receive:
Please Confirm purchase of GHc1 Internet Bundle for 50MB Valid for 24hrs.

1. Confirm
9. Cancel

You will receive a successful message from mtn, and the data you bought will be credited to you data bundle account,

To check you data balance during usage, just dial *124#

2Mtn Daily Data Plan And Subscription Empty Re: Mtn Daily Data Plan And Subscription Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:37 pm

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
thanks for the post #Phantom but i have a little thing which i have noticed from this daily bundle of mtn.they say its daily which is probably 24hrs but i once did it and didnt expire in 24hrs time but rather it expired the next day around 11pm and i guess is okay and anyone can try it out Smile .thanks

3Mtn Daily Data Plan And Subscription Empty Re: Mtn Daily Data Plan And Subscription Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:32 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Well, that's seems like good news if the subscription go beyond the 24 hour as indicated, the problem here is the price and amount of data given by mtn, its to expensive compared to other network plans on the market today. they should do something about it. its too expensive for the average Ghanian or students to buy everyday in case he wishes to stay online.

4Mtn Daily Data Plan And Subscription Empty Re: Mtn Daily Data Plan And Subscription Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:35 pm

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
yeah but nothing will be done about it like u said and they dont care about other networks bundle.the funny thing about this is when we start getting cheat about it then they will know what do about it only than removing that subscription and thats MTN for u.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum