Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Take your Pick!!! Which Button Would You Hit?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Take your Pick!!! Which Button Would You Hit? 60087210

So you are presented with these TWO buttons to hit ONE.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Which would you hit ?

Drop Your Comment?

Last edited by raspat on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
I will hit an instant 1 million button, there is a wise saying that, a bird in hand is better than a 100 in the bush. rather than stand a chance to loose it all

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
yeah right...i kind of very much also agree with admin..i instant is ok . bcos wat if i wait and the change doesnt come along... its means cos 90

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
guys i trust your judgement no doubt about that but do you know a Gambler will never agree with your pick because they take risk action in the hope of a desired result. Charley 100 million dollars is not a small money, 1 million times hundred, so what if the gamblers WIN what would you say? That they are very wise in taking that risky decisions?

What do you also have to say?

please leave your comments below if you will go in for just 1 million OR 10 million doll........ sorry my bad $$$$$$$$$$$100(hundred) million DOLLARS. Question Question Question

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I will just hit the 1 million cos a half loaf of bread is beta than none.. 50 50 thing no be easy ooo

pabcref

pabcref
Active Newbie
why will i waste my time to think straight to red button 1 million

technology

technology
Contributor
i think the red bottom is good for the poor and the green bottom for the rich because a poor man won't even waste his time to read the second one after seeing the INSTANT
BUT
as for the rich man he will choose the green bottom because he care less whether he gets or loose it

yawnana

i would pick the red button.....i wont risk the chance of walking away with nothing ...one million dollars is still a lot of money

branzy

Active Newbie
hahahah i guess red is the answer . no yawa at least u got some tin home

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This needs no contemplation. Will go straight for the red button. Had the green been 70/30 koraa anka i would've gone for that. 50% of failure de3, i wouldn't even bother about trying. Leave empty handed when i could have left with a million dollars, da ooo da.

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
I'd choose the 1 mill and make 100 mill out of it

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Quickly kit the $ 1 Million button, if there 50% chance of winning $ 100, then what if i dont win that at all?
I would instead take the $ 1 million and make something better from it.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Why waste my time thinking about which button i should hit when its already been made clear for me....50% chance means that i either follow my ego and hit the jackpot or blow everything away.......

Knowing perfectly well that "Half a loaf is better than none", I guess i don't have to think twice and even look at the green button....Straight away , i would just hit the red button and gain $1 million than to hit the green and loose everything.....

Simple....Hit the RED button, get my $1 MILLION and go my way......HACKGH FOR LIFE....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum