PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Buy HackGh Access Here To Unlock Cheats/Hacks - Page 8 Small-11
Buy HackGh Access Here To Unlock Cheats/Hacks

Fbt/Cheats Package  Price - ¢100

1.  Fbt/Cheats Package    Price - ¢100 This package gives you procedures to configure your Phone or Pc to access unlimited data and speed you can use for any downloads like, videos, software's, movies, series and more without buying credit on your sim card.. this means you will use 0.00 balance to browse and download anything you wont.....Unlimited internet access at you finger tips. Now no need to disconnect your modem when sleeping or busy. you can just leave you downloads on and sleep.

The cheats have been carefully written with pictures(screen shots) to guide you to setup your computer. laptop and phone to start browsing free, its quiet simple to follow the procedures to setup your device.  

The  Fbt/Cheats package gives you unlimited data and streams YouTube in high definition HD(1080P) without breakages. watch movies or live matches online and also download at a faster speed of 1-2MB. Opens all webpages and sites. No external software needed.....

*Recommendation to all bloggers, heavy data users and movie,series, online gaming and more.... Unlimited data which does not expire

Mybet/Safaribet Hack  Price - ¢300

2. 1. Mybet/Safaribet Hack  Price - ¢300 *This package gives you access to different areas in the forum that contains  Mybet/Safaribet hack .........  This package is what every one in the forum is gunning for, Doing little to get rich and get paid every week from betting companies. this will show you how to select your teams and scores and bet yourself using this Very simple tutorials. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

1. Register For A Username and Password at HackGh
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

2. Pay in Ghana with MTN Mobile MoneyBuy HackGh Access Here To Unlock Cheats/Hacks - Page 8 Mtn-mm

You can make MTN Mobile Money payments either at a merchant or by your self if you have subscribed for this service. Use the following procedures to make payments On the Phone (SAT)

MTN PAYMENT NUMBER - 0240953475

1. On the MTN Phone

Dial *170#
Input 1 for Transfer Money and send/reply
Input 1 for Mobile User and send/reply
Input 2 for Subscriber and send/reply
Input 0240953475 and send/reply  (Repeat the number again and send/reply)
Input  the amount eg 50 (* this means ¢50 ) select OK
Input a suitable Reference (eg  kobby98) Use your Username at HackGh and send/reply
Input Money PIN and send/reply
You will receive an SMS advice after a successful payment

.In-case you don't have mtn line or mobile money active on your Phone,

2. Go to your nearest merchant(vendor) to make the Payments.The vendor will use the token method, just text your Token Number, Secret Code and your HackGh Username to the number = 0240953475

The Allocated HackGh Access will be Credited onto your HackGh Account within 12 - 24HRS, please exercise patience after you make you payments, As it can take a day to confirm payments.

Now refresh the Forum home page to reveal the hack you bought access to. eg  Fbt/Cheats or MyBet, Safaribet & Supabet( legitimate betting) HacK or Dstv Hack

Eg: If you payed for Fbt/Cheats Access, the hack will be accessible to you on the homepage within 24hours. there you can can find the step by step procedure and screen shots to guide you configure you computer or Phone for free Unlimited Internet Access........

HOW TO LOCATE YOUR HACKS AND CHEATS

Now after payment wait within 12-24HRS, Click on the link writen boldly below to enter into the Free Browsing Room or the Betting Room you bought access for. its that simple, fast and genuine

2. You can also locate the cheat and betting room at the bottom of our homepage, just click on the location below to reveal where the cheats and hacks are located in the forum, remember the links above takes you directly to the access you

Buy HackGh Access Here To Unlock Cheats/Hacks - Page 8 3x_RDz_Rk

Make sure you keep all the information to yourself, use it safely happy surfing and enjoy the forum......

NB:  Reading the topic and comments should help you buy, locate and configure you fbt, As always the decision to buy is always yours. If you have maid payment but still don't have access. just use the comment area to get assistance, There over 600 comments on this topic that testify that we sell genuine cheats and hacks at HackGh.Thank you.

Last edited by PhAnt0m on Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:28 pm; edited 37 times in total

numotsu

I hope the next release comes soon...thanks again

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
phAnt0m DrAcON, I browsed just fine this morning with the cheat till ECG took my light but after the dumsor I cant browse with it anymore. Has it been blocked???

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Experiencing the same issue today. We don't know if its blocked yet until we verify , keep your fingers crossed.. but the Good news is there is still a working FBT in the package , i suggest you use the one working fbt whiles we wait, it could be nothing really.....

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
We are currently have problems with one of our fbts in this package as a result of blockage or temporary update by the targeted network. But remember there is other cheats you can use in this package. Enjoy Guys.

Always remember to keep cheat and hacks safe,

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
It seems guys here are not appreciative at all. Others are selling single cheats elsewhere for more than 50 cedis with no help whatsoever if it even gets blocked. We are fortunate to get a two in one package for that price that still has a working fbt as we speak. You won't get this anywhere else. If you read the comments up there you could clearly see the admin assuring us to exercise patience while they monitor the cheat to ascertain whether it's just a temporary issue or a permanent one. Please let's use the working one for the mean time.

Samuel101

When i realized my other cheat wasn't working, i quickly switch to a different sim card and configured the other one. that what am using at this moment. Admin, those of us who know how beneficial this site have been to us will always support you no mater what. I quite remember i never slept the day i bought the cheat from this site,  i remember downloading Smalville season 1-10 from O2series.com the same day i bought the cheat. am very thankful to you guys for the hacks.

Today i Placed a bet on 30 matches today and i lost 2 matches, what more could i ask for from you Guys . God bless you guys.  before i came to this site i something lost close to 10 to 20 matches.

Condomson

Am now ready to go in for the mybet hack today, and about the cheat it seem only one is working now. can you consider reducing the price for me so i can buy the cheat too?

Karim Musah

Condomson. i read in the comments the price have been reduced to Ghc30 and i just finish making my payment for the cheat hope to get access soon. THANK YOU

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Admin also says we should keep cheats secrete in order for it last longer..... posting of fbts on social networks prompts those I.S.P's to immediately blocked them....be vigilant and kept these cheats secretly ... that's the most effective way to keep fbts for long time ...And those of us here ,who by either way come to buy or get fbts here and goes to the extent of selling them elsewhere should put a stop to those deviant behaviors too

Karim Musah

I spend 1cide for 100MB on tigo everyday, i sometimes consume the data within 30 minutes or less depending on what am doing. if this cheat will give me 24/7 everyday free browsing. I know how i have suffered before i found this site, i will only be stupid to share or distribute it. THANK YOU

Condomson

Hello Admin. I have maid payment for both mybet and the cheat and i trust you guys look very reputable upon reading the comments that i will get it within 24 hours. thanks

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@Condomson  and Musah, your access have been applied to you. just watch out for the redhat Buy HackGh Access Here To Unlock Cheats/Hacks - Page 8 Redhat-4b150b4ffb650b0f1115ccfbeb6ea386 content area for your hacks and cheats. Please remember to keep all cheats and hacks safe to use it for a long time. thanks for your patience........

Karim Musah

i have done the setup for the cheat and its working perfectly and am using it as we speak , thank you guys and may God bless you.

Condomson

The cheat is working ok. wht i cnt get my mind around is how i never thought of such a formula myself because i hav been betting for a long time. thank for sharing. you are the best.

kaxter

Hello admin i have made payment and hope to gain access to cheats soon thank you

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@Kaxter, you have already been given access. just watch out for the redhat Buy HackGh Access Here To Unlock Cheats/Hacks - Page 8 Redhat-4b150b4ffb650b0f1115ccfbeb6ea386 content area for your hacks and cheats. Please remember to keep all cheats and hacks safe to use it for a long time.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum