https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Every Country In The World Have Visited HackGh

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Do you know that all the 196 countries in the world have visited HackGh? You can verify it from the flag counter at the left/down of the site. Share your thoughts

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Wooow.... Every Country In The World Have Visited HackGh 3196399158 Cheeers to HackGH cheers cheers . I know there are so much and I've always seen the flag counter indicate 196. However I've never thought of it as such. All the countries in the world!! This calls for celebrations bounce The launch of one of those surprises wouldn't be a bad idea at all cheers

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah I second @WhIPL4$h about the launch of a surprise to grace this wonderful achievement... Its really great to know that a lot of people around the world know of our beloved Hackgh and its reliable services it continues to give to its cherished members... cheers Simply great news...

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
I agree with the celebration and surprise thingy you guys suggested. However, i will sit this one out and let you guys decide what we should do?

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Well you heard the man. Let the suggestions flow.

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This is a milestone that the forum has achieved and we have to celebrate it. Am actually not entirely surprised though, cuz I know that with the strides the forum was making things of such nature won't be hard to achieve. Very soon people of other countries will be active on the forum as well, I foresee that.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah i foresee that too @Dagobert... Every Country In The World Have Visited HackGh 3196399158 And concerning the suggestion, i think a one day access to the mybet hack will do for the moderators and managers...

opoku34

Active Newbie
Yeah hackgh deserves it! I love the selflessness of this forum.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum