Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

GET 2GB DATA ON MTN TODAY (ONLY)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GET 2GB DATA ON MTN TODAY (ONLY) Empty GET 2GB DATA ON MTN TODAY (ONLY) Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:47 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
1. GET AT LEAST 1.5GHC CALL CREDIT ON YOUR SIM

2.DIAL *140#, CHOOSE 3 AND LATER YES

3.WAIT FOR THE CONFIRMATION MESSAGE AND START BROWSING.

4.CHECK YOUR DATA USED BY DIALING *120*2#

NB: IT EXPIRES AT 12AM AND I THINKS THIS PROMO IS DONE ON THE LAST DAY OF EVERY MONTH

2GET 2GB DATA ON MTN TODAY (ONLY) Empty Re: GET 2GB DATA ON MTN TODAY (ONLY) Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:29 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
well when you check up your balance this is the msg u get " Your BB usage id 0.00mb and will be cleared Apr 30 2016"
what i noticed is u will be indebted to mtn after subscribing to dis .... say like gh¢ 45; honestly did u or did u not knw dis ?...
but it a good work

3GET 2GB DATA ON MTN TODAY (ONLY) Empty Re: GET 2GB DATA ON MTN TODAY (ONLY) Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:14 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
The subscription would be canceled after some minutes but you would still have your 2gig.That's what i'm using right now. Laughing

4GET 2GB DATA ON MTN TODAY (ONLY) Empty Re: GET 2GB DATA ON MTN TODAY (ONLY) Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:39 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
oh okay i see then, but i must say the connection is quite good u knw.. us dat is a bit slow on the start but picks up speed.. well move man.....well done..but trying posting this in the FBT section...

5GET 2GB DATA ON MTN TODAY (ONLY) Empty Re: GET 2GB DATA ON MTN TODAY (ONLY) Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:01 am

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I tired posting it there but you know every category is like a lock that needs a key to open. I didn't have access to that category. You would have to move it from here and post it there then and we would have to wait till the end of this month to see whether it would really work on the last day of every month. that is, if we do remember. That is the only time mtn data bundle becomes cheap even that the airtel sika kokoo promo.

6GET 2GB DATA ON MTN TODAY (ONLY) Empty Re: GET 2GB DATA ON MTN TODAY (ONLY) Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:36 pm

opoku34

Active Newbie
Good work bro. I hope to enjoy too.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum