https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prices Of Access To Increase On 1 Feb 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Starting 1st February 2016, All cheat and hacks prices will be increased to the rate below. Members are informed to take advantage of 13 days ahead to buy access at a low price or risk buying access at a higher cost of the rates below.....

Fbt/Cheat  ---------  100Ghc (package contain 2 working cheats tutorial)

Betting hack ............ 300ghc  (Version 2)

Dstv HacK ................ 1000Ghc ( Version 2)

All members are henceforth informed of the price Changes at HackGh, Thanks for your usual Cooperation.

We also like to warn member to keep all cheats and hacks safe and secure so they can use them for a long time, do not share or post our cheats in public after buying access..

Regards.......

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Well noted Hon. Admin... We all behind you and i believe this is necessary for the good of our beloved Hackgh.... And to add to the security of the fbts and hacks, its really necessary to keep a tight lip on them without spreading them bcos to be frank, no one will want to buy something and not to enjoy them just because they were trying to be generous... Security is key to the fbts and hacks lasting long...

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
It's amazing how generous hackGH is to it's loyalists. There are very few sites, institutions or business who would give such an opportunity to it's customers to buy at a particular time because of an increase in price. Kudos Administrator for this generous offer.

What HackGh expects in return though is that we should shield these cheats very well for the good of all of us. These are the results of months of hard work, please in other to reap the full benefits let's keep all that we buy access to safely.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Keeping cheats/hacks safe is the only way to make sure its sustainability and longevity . however all our hard work get undone once our cheats get blocked because members take them likely and post them in public or share.

We will never post any working cheat for free again until we see fit to do so in the future, we will increase prices again very soon for our hacks and cheats as new once are added to our latest access. making it costly will ensure that members take what they are buying serious and keep them safe.

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah you right @Phantom.... We all know how expensive it is to keep buying data bundles everyday and sometimes a number of times per day.. Thus making life unbearable for regular internet users... So our only shot at getting redemption from these our ISPs (Internet Service Providers) is FBTs, hence its really important that we keep them safe and secure from the public eye...

Alot of the cheats which have been blocked would have still been working till date if it hadn't been for this same spreading and leaking.... I guess this way, members will at least learn how to try as much as possible to keep a tight lip on cheats as and when they acquire them which will in turn make now and future cheats last long which is very important..

Last edited by chinesta10 on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:36 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typographical error)

cutthroat

cutthroat
Active Newbie
Hello admin...pls what is the current price for FBT and MyBEt Hack...I want to buy before the prices shoot up. Thanks

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Current Prices...

Fbt/Cheat  ---------  50Ghc

Betting hack ............ 200Ghc

Prices will be increased on 1 February 2016

Remember as always , all hacks and cheats must be keept safe and secure............

8Solved why do you keep deleting my post? Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:46 pm

TERMINAL

TERMINAL
PLEASE I HAVE MADE PAYMENT SINCE YESTERDAY BUT NO ACCESS YET. ALSO, ANYTIME I POST ABOUT IT, MY POST GETS DELETED. PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT SINCE I BELIEVE THIS SITE IS A CREDIBLE ONE. HELP A BROTHER.

LINUX GEEK

LINUX GEEK
pls i want to buy some of you tricks but the original post is
locked. can i still pay?

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@TEMiNAL, You suppose to wait for 12-24 hours before you complain, you have left over 6 comments when the 24hours given you to wait for access is not due. Now you have been given access and you are still leaving messages here.. keep the forum tidy.

@LINUS GEEK, You can buy access at anytime you are ready, and wait for 12-24hours for access. Thank you.

This trend is to inform members of our prices increases not addressing payment issues, MEMBERS ARE WARNED TO STAY ON TOPIC AND KEEP THE FORUM TIDY....

opoku34

Active Newbie
People are selling cheats at an outrageous amount! I love hackgh....I hope another discount comes.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum