Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Refuse To Swallow The Seamen!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Refuse To Swallow The Seamen!! Empty I Refuse To Swallow The Seamen!! Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:25 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
A male whale and a female whale were swimming off the coast of Japan when they noticed a whaling ship.

The male whale recognized it as the same ship that had harpooned his father many years earlier.

He said to the female whale, "Lets both swim under the ship and blow out of our air holes at the same time,

it should cause the ship to turn over and sink."

They tried it and sure enough, the ship turned over and quickly sank.

Soon however, the whales realized the sailors had jumped overboard and were swimming to the safety of shore.

The male was enraged that they were going to get away and told the female,

"Let's swim after them and gobble them up before they reach the shore."

At this point, he realized the female was becoming reluctant to follow him.

Look", she said, "I went along with the blow job, but I absolutely refuse to swallow the seamen!!

2I Refuse To Swallow The Seamen!! Empty Re: I Refuse To Swallow The Seamen!! Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:32 pm

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
lol Admin, thats a dirty joke

3I Refuse To Swallow The Seamen!! Empty Re: I Refuse To Swallow The Seamen!! Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
hahahahahahaha. Read it as semen. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Dirty joke indeed.

4I Refuse To Swallow The Seamen!! Empty Re: I Refuse To Swallow The Seamen!! Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:05 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
lol! Admin got me real time. I was like Shocked when i read it for the first time. I only got an understanding of this joke when i read the comments.

5I Refuse To Swallow The Seamen!! Empty Re: I Refuse To Swallow The Seamen!! Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:11 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
I Refuse To Swallow The Seamen!! 3707958967 dirty joke i must admit, but is nice to trick members who did not get the joke the first time the read it, only to find in the comments that its one of the funniest jokes they will ever come across

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum