You are not connected. Please login or register

I didn’t say I want to be a stripper to make money – Eazzy Cries

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I didn’t say I want to be a stripper to make money – Eazzy Cries 43298946.295

Former first lady of Lynxx Entertainment, Mildred Ashong popularly known as Eazzy has debunked media reports that suggest that she intends “dipping it for a tip.”

Although she admits saying she prefers “shaking her booty and making her money,” the Wengeze hit maker in an interview with Y107.9 FM’s Joel Orleans on the Dryve of Yo Life explained her comments were blown out of proportion.

“That’s not exactly what I said, I know it’s a very catch headline just to get people to visit their sites which I don’t have a problem with because the more people inquire about it, the more they know exactly what I said”

She continued to say;

“I was asked in an interview if I had the chance to choose between music and acting which one would I choose and I said acting takes a longer time so if I had my way, I would continue to shake my booty and make my money which is just literally saying I want to stay an entertainer and make the men happy.”

Eazzy however admits she is enjoying the buzz around the interview.

Source: nydjlive.com

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Sometimes the media has a way of hyping things to a level which they are not supposed to reach... Someone makes a statement at one point and later you find that statement misinterpreted and that most of at times lead to people having some perceptions about you depending on how bad the misinterpretation was...

But sometimes, altering certain words like "shaking her booty" to make money will certainly catch the attention of the media.. I think she wanted that attention to earn more popularity since she likes using what she has to get what she wants..

I think even though her statement was misinterpreted, she still got what she wanted, ie. a media hype in order to promote herself... Sometimes you don't need to be precise before people get what you mean... There are so many ways to express yourself to mean one simple thing but i don't think shaking booty means stripping since stripping is a whole different thing... That said, i agree with her...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum