https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
U all knw droid vpn free account is limited to 100mb in dat regards I jst want to help...gett more Dan one email..and

now when using any1 take note of Ur data usage(bookmark Ur DVPN Acc on opera or any browser. try refreshing to make sure u don't use up to exactly 100mb)

maybe wen Ur usage is abt 95 to 98mb(just make sure its not up to 100mb)

goto Ur droidvpn app info
Clear the app data/cache

get back to Ur droid VPN and sign in with anoda email den continue the show.....like dat for each email...
(if u dare use up to 100mb with any email.den u are done for the day.till after 24hrs...if u like re-install droidvpn..it won't connect till after 24hr)

dont forget to hit like +

Last edited by MIMMS94 on Sat May 30, 2015 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Super, great post, securing data and account information is very important and also protect identity when using the internet, People will never take this advice serious until their Phone, Computers ofcus accounts information is hacked. Its working very well. just tested it and would recommend to anyone using an Android Phone.

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Really grateful for the post. Data charges are not easy at all. At least with this trick I could squeeze some little data to surf for longer. Not tried yet, but surly gonna give feedback once I do. Good work done...hackgh 4 lyf

evans williams

Active Newbie
ok.nice one there but yet to try it.hope it works.

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
My doesnt connect let alone gove me the chance to browse. when i lauch it, it tells me supersu has granted droidvpn bla bla bla then when i try connecting im told it disconnected. Where do i clear the cache logs after im sorted out and it browses.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
This is not free browsing.......

VPN for Android Devices

Most of us use our Android™ phone or tablet to check our facebook account, send emails and even manage our bank accounts while we are not home through public Wi-Fi hotspots. But did you know that all emails, instant messages or just any other data that is sent via your wifi is also sent in plain text which can be easily sniffed by anyone using some tools which is available freely on the internet? If you care about your online privacy and freedom, DroidVPN is an excellent solution for your Android™ phone or tablet.

Just delete your old app and download a new one if you old app is not working

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Thanks admin 4 the quick response. The problem was from the app i was using. I downloaded it from a different source. It works now.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum