Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Empty Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Tue May 05, 2015 12:27 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i configured this proxy and port..proxy:172.17.3.5 port:8080 with my browser and idm and it was able to open en.wikipedia.org. i streamed some videos there and it was able to download all the videos at high speed.i also tried it with mtn.com.gh and it also opened. so i was wondering if you guys could help so that we can make it open all pages.. i hope when great minds come together, we can achieve the aim of creating this cheat.
apn:wap

2Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Empty Re: Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Tue May 05, 2015 12:46 pm

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
There are no specifics in your request. You are asking us to do what we already are doing. Have you scanned for open ports and the like. Let us know the specifics.

3Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Empty Re: Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Tue May 05, 2015 3:18 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Proxymity wrote:There are no specifics in your request. You are asking us to do what we already are doing. Have you scanned for open ports and the like. Let us know the specifics.
ok, i will scan for the open ports. Like u said im asking you what you already are doing but i havn't notice this kinda findings in the forum that which we are working on.

4Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Empty Re: Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Tue May 05, 2015 11:47 pm

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
guys how can i scan for open ports ? i am finding difficulties on that field can someone help me out?

5Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Empty Re: Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Wed May 06, 2015 9:18 am

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Visit the link below and input the ip or hostname whose open ports you want to find.

http://mxtoolbox.com/PortScan.aspx

6Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Empty Re: Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:49 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I have been working on this for it to work on all pages but to no avail. I have tried it with strong proxy servers but still it didn't work. I download at high speed in idm at wikipedia where it works.. Please lets all come together and figure things out. We might get something out from it cos two heads are better than one

7Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Empty Re: Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:19 pm

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
YEAH FELIZO I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS ALL LONG TO FIND ANY LOOP HOLE BUT IT SEEMS I CANT MAKE ENDS MEET... TRY INSERTING THAT IP 172.17.3.5 AND THE HOST WHICH IS MTNPLAY.COM.GH IN PD PROXY AND SET UDP TO ZERO (0) IN ADVANCED AND CONNECT BY SELECTING UDP PORT AND YOU WOULD FIND SOMETHING LIKE THE OPEN PORT BUT IT DOESNT CONNECT.. I QUITE REMEMBER I DID SOMETHING LIKE THAT ......
GUYS AS SAID ABOVE TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE...
AND TOGETHER WE CAN

8Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Empty Re: Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:43 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Here's the method i adopted from @Proximity: and have made a few changes to best suit this MTN

1. Download SimpleServer
Code:
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/827b6536
(Strange filename?? Don't ask me)
2. Extract to desktop (Or anywhere you wouldn't be bugged by UAC)
3. Edit SimpleServer.ini as follows:
Code:
LHOST = '127.0.0.1'
LPORT = 8080
FQUERY = ''
MQUERY = ''
BQUERY = ''
RQUERY = ''
CQUERY = ''
IQUERY = ''
IMETHOD = 0
ILINE = 0
ISPLIT = 0
ADMODE = 0
RPORT = 0
RPATH = 0
CUSHDR0 = 'Host'
VALHDR0 = 'en.wikipedia.org'       
CUSHDR1 = ''
VALHDR1 = ''
CUSHDR2 = ''
VALHDR2 = ''
CUSHDR3 = ''
VALHDR3 = ''
KEEP = ''
RHTTP = 0
RHTTPS = 1
SBUFF = 1024
TIMEOUT = 60
PHOST = '172.17.3.5'
PPORT = 8080
PTYPE = 0
4. Save the .ini file.
5. Run SimpleServer.exe, keep it running(Just minimize, Do Not Close)

6. Set proxy in IDM as 127.0.0.1:8080

Waiting for feedback........

9Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Empty Re: Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:27 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I just tried the simple server with the codes you have given and it didn't open the wikipedia.org page itself. I believe if are able to configure it in such a way that it is able to open the wikipedia
page we would have our breakthrough. Has anyone else tried it out ????

10Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Empty Re: Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:08 pm

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
am yet to try it out but there is a text document in the zip file saying u have to configure ya browser with the given IP and Port illustrated by #Phantom please is it true.thanks

11Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Empty Re: Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:08 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Yeah configure the browser to use 127.0.0.1:8080

12Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Empty Re: Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:45 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
wflexible wrote:am yet to try it out but there is a text document in the zip file saying u have to configure ya browser with the given IP and Port illustrated by #Phantom please is it true.thanks

Yeah configure any appliction that uses internet connection to pass through IP 127.0.0.1 And Port 8080.
I just had and idea this evening, will try it out when my Sika kokoo expires tonight.

13Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Empty Re: Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:18 pm

iknow

iknow
Forum Helper
i jux try it out it does'nt seem to work it jux gives you page reset but thanks for the effort. let try some more twerking maybe we will see light at end of the tunnel

14Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Empty Re: Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:43 am

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
i did this in the simpleserver and it could open mtnplay.com.gh
Code:
LHOST = '127.0.0.1'
IMETHOD = 0
ISPLIT = 0
RHTTP = 0
TIMEOUT = 60
PHOST = '172.17.3.5'
RQUERY = ''
RPATH = 0
PTYPE = 0
KEEP = ''
BQUERY = ''
MQUERY = ''
RHTTPS = 1
PPORT = 8080
LPORT = 8080
VALHDR0 = 'mtnplay.com.gh'
VALHDR1 = ''
VALHDR2 = ''
VALHDR3 = ''
IQUERY = 'mtnplay.com.gh'
ADMODE = 0
CQUERY = ''
CUSHDR2 = ''
CUSHDR3 = ''
CUSHDR0 = ''
CUSHDR1 = ''
ILINE = 0
FQUERY = ''
SBUFF = 1024
RPORT = 0

15Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Empty Re: Need Your Help in Creating Mtn Cheat Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:10 pm

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
yeah #MIMMS94 i did the same and it could open only mtnplay which is the homepage but am a little confused here because the homepage is the host so we browsing from it and it should be able to open other sites than to open itself only.any idea here.thanks

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum