Manager
Manager
PICTURE OF THE DAY .......Electricity, Water Tariffs Up By 2.63%, 1.06% 632.608

Source: GhanaWeb

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I think this is the most heartless and useless directive yet to come from the PURC. Adjusting electricity prices upwards at a time when one can hardly enjoy uninterrupted power supply from the service providers.

I'm fine with that of water. But the upward adjustment in a dumsor era is definitely not worth it.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
I dont know if this government really care about the the people, increasing tariffs on utilities when we dont even have access to them in the first place.... Its obvious that Mahama is so far the most worse president in my generation.... For three years electricity tariffs have increase over 100% and in that three years we are still in the dumsur situation... As if Ghanians have a dead goat syndrome and cant feel the hardship. Its the masses that suffers not the politicians

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I'm sad for Ghana at this time. In spite of all the so-called hardships these guy get to enjoy free fuel coupons, fat allowances and ex gratia.

The white man thinks about posterity. What happens to my grandchildren and even great grandchildren? But look at the blackman. They are only interested in satisfying their selfish desires. Moving millions of $$$ of taxpayers' money to offshore accounts.

The result? While they are building bridges to the moon we are here still dancing to the moonlight.

Unfortunately I don't see the biggest opposition party offering any better alternatives. They are busily dividing themselves up.

Hmmm....my Ghana  Neutral Sad  Sad

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Its so sad how things are moving in Ghana now, We hardly enjoy electricity but they have being able to come out with another increment.
Does the government really think about the people in the nation? do they even think about us? dont they see us suffering a lot?
Its just so sad, we need better decision makers in this country to help the nation progress rather than being not where it is but going back.

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
I don't understand why they think this is a good idea. How in the hell can we have less and pay more? its like they  plant cassava and expect to reap cocoa.Because of Dumsor our jobs are collapsing, people are being laid off, we cant store our foods, our houses have become ovens, even mental cases have risen because of dumsor these are just but a few of the ramifications of dumsor yet these insensitive pricks think we have money in abundance to pay for nothing. THE TEMERITY!!! mmcheeew

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum