Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT - Page 2 Empty NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:40 pm

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
First topic message reminder :

En.wikipedia.org as homepage.
proxy. 192.110.165.94
port. 80
apn. wap
Authentication. pap....

WORKS ON BOTH MOBILE AND PC
AND IT IS WORKING IN IDM TOO .......

I THANK GOD FOR THIS CHEAT CUS ITS GONNA REPLACE OUR AIRTEL CHEAT
ENJOY

DONT FORGET TO HIT 'THANKS'

Last edited by MIMMS94 on Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

16NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:35 pm

WhIPL4$h

Manager
Manager
OK. Then there must be something wrong on my system or browser. I get to connect alright but that's all. Nothing loads. I can't yet figure out what is wrong.

17NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT - Page 2 Empty GOOD Work Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:52 pm

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Very, very good work @MIMMS94. You have really done well.
And to you guys out there......
LETS KNOCK OURSELVES OUT!!!!

Okay, enough with that.

Here is my analysis of the cheat after some research:
1. en.wikipedia.org is a free homepage.
2. Only ip proxies work

Yeah, we all knew that....

But after some testing, i discovered something peculiar which i call "PHASE TWO". You see, it all started when..........

Enough with the storytelling. Here you go...

Phase Two
1. Install modify headers (again) and set host as "en.wikipedia.org" (without quotes)
2. Set proxy as 131.109.42.105 and port 80
Now browse. Yep, it wont work.

So here is the thing.
3. Go to "en.wikipedia.org" with this proxy and allow it to fully load. Now go to other sites. It should work.

If you still cant access other sites, you might want to stop modify headers and load the homepage then start modify headers after to access other sites.....

If it works for you or if anyone finds a way of browsing without having to do step 3, let us know.....

NB: Just so you know, the proxy can be replaced with any good transparent proxy out there

Long live HackGH..

18NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:36 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I tried the modify headers with the settings proximity listed above. It's able to open pages completely without any proxy server but i tried some series site like iwatcholine.to and solarmovie.is. Its able to open but when i wanna stream and download the video, it doesn't stream successfully.. But all the same it's good and bigupps.

19NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:21 pm

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Remember this is still in phase two.... still researching...... Actually. you really don't need modify headers though

20NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:01 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Works for me now. I have noticed that after some minutes the pages refuse to load. They only load after refreshing the wikipedia. I'm currently testing that with the ReloadEvery add-on. So that the Wikipedia page reloads automatically after some time.

21NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:14 am

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
hmmm ,its a quite time since i commented on this post.... guys out there you can use this ip its realy fast in good in downloading
199.167.133.154:80

22NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:55 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
so does this mean ip address with the port 80 can be used on this cheat? if so, i'm thinking about using openvpn config files with TCP 80 and the proxy host of en.wikipedia.org... i really hope it works.... feedback later

23NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:02 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i tried surfing with this cheat today and it's not working for me. please is anybody experiencing the same thing??

24NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:24 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Its working well Felizo , all you need is to make sure you open the homepage first. that is en.wikipedia.org and after it open then you would be through to go.

25NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:03 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@MherlynEmhr3z.. well thanks for the feed back, i have tried it now and its working perfectly. i think there was a mix up somewhere in my browser and i have configured it out, now its working again..

26NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:24 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Always welcome bro. Lets just work to make it better than it is now..

27NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:49 pm

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
this cheat is quite hard to use but u can download and watch movies online at xmovies8.co and download video games at www.skidrowreloaded.com

28NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:26 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I was trying to download series at itwatchonline.to and solarmovie.is but at that site, the streaming be difficult..

29NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:35 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
this twaek was really giving me hell... but i realized if u borrow credit from mtn n u have a - 0.00 balance account it doesn't work atleast that is what happened in my case.. after top up and normall usage it worked... but its really sometin using it ...i must say

30NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:34 pm

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
mine has stopped working. i dont know if it still works for u guys. the homepage opens alright without the proxy

31NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWEST MTN PROXY FBT Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:15 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
mine is also not working guys is anyone having the same problem

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum