Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airtel Sika kokoo promo

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 16 of 19]

1Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 16 Empty Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Airtel Ghana has introduced a new promotion where with 1GH cedis you are given 750MB data and 200mins for airtel to airtel calls upon subscription.The subscription is valid for a day. Just Dial *477# to susbcribe to the Sika kokoo Baako promotion.

First recharge 1GHC

Send:*134*96114927272XXX#
Receive:
Recharged amount is 1.00 GHC.

Send:*477#
Receive:
Airtel Sika Kokoo

1. Buy One-time
2. Buy Auto-renewal
3. Cancel Auto-Renewal

Send:1
Receive:
You have successfully subscribed to Airtel's Sika Kokoo. Enjoy free Airtel calls, free Airtel Money transfer and free WhatsApp

Use the process below to check your bundle from time to time to know much data you have consumed or data remain

Send:*125#
Receive:
Double bonus:

Select Option:
1. Check balance
2. 100MB @ 3GH 15 days
3. 30MB @ 1GHC 5 days
4. 50MB @ 1.5GH 7 days
5. Browse chaw Bundles
6. Other Bundles

Send:1
Receive:
Your balance will be sent to you via sms.

In few seconds time you will receive a message with the content below:

Receive: You have 750MB Sika Kokoo Bundle valid until 12-12-2015 12:00

Enjoy.........

226Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 16 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:40 am

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
Whats going on? why do these network operators always mess up a good thing? yesterday I did the manual activation, bundled 50mb to make it last a couple of days and got this message ''You have 100MB Main Bundle valid until 28-10-2015 17:21,750MB Sika Kokoo Bundle valid until 22-10-2015 12:00.'' but after exhausting the 100mb it disconnected.

I think its over, they are gonna officially discontinue this promotion any time soon just like tigo did with their 24 hour thing. Nothing good ever lasts with these network operators, they just cant keep it up

227Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 16 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:00 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Hmmm.... Nothing good lasts forever oooo... Buh i think they started separating the sika kokoo bundle balance from the normal bundle balance long ago... I guess you are talking about making it last for long...

Airtel did a system upgrade sometime ago which has prevented the addition of the sika kokoo bundle to the normal bundle thereby preventing us from piling up the data for long use... But yeah i think Airtel might call off this promotion soon judging from the way it has become inconsistent of late... It doesn't sound good at all...

228Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 16 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:44 pm

kiwi833

Active Newbie
@chinesta is your tripple activation stuff still working?

229Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 16 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:53 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
The last time i tried, it was working...That was this Wednesday.... I haven't tried it today yet.... I think its still working... But have you tried it yourself???? I didn't activate it today so will try tomorrow and give feedback... But if you tried and it didn't work please let us know the result...Thanks..

230Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 16 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:49 pm

kiwi833

Active Newbie
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i tried exactly what you said, but only got the double couldnt get the tripple. dont know what i am missing.

231Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 16 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:50 pm

NIKE NAME

NIKE NAME
when i tried to activate it said sorry you are not eligible for this service, Please what is the problem

232Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 16 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:53 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
There are over 220 comments under this topic , Please check the pages for solution to your question. We have already discussed this issuie numerous times under this topic....

233Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 16 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:29 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
We Have already discussed this issue of "You are ineligible for this offer...." but from the look of things Airtel have taken it to another level. I have been monitoring this issue for the past month and i have made some observations.

I faced that problem with one of my airtel sims and was told that it was being sorted out after i called the customer care. It did work, but after two whole months. Shocked I faced the same issue with that sim last week and i called again. They told me to give them an alternative line that they can reach me through and i unsuspectingly gave my other airtel line. Cool The next day it was also chopped off. They target sims that are not consistently on. For example my sim cards are used only for this promo, after exhausting my data i take the sim off and use it again when i want to download.

After monitoring their social media pages for a while, i have realized that they keep telling customers who face this issue that "Your number have been temporally taken off this promo, we will notify you when we have resolved your issue" Something is definitely amiss.

My findings tell me that those sims who face the ineligible bla bla bla dont just happen by chance. Its actually a strategy by Airtel to minimize the number of people subscribing for this promo at a particular time. Airtel is clearly struggling with this promo and I FEAR FOR THE WORSE. Rolling Eyes

234Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 16 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:44 pm

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
I've realized that they separate the main bundle from the kokooko bundle thus making it not last more than one day. S

235Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 16 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:41 am

buyercaard

Active Newbie
Those of you who are in Accra and want to subscribe for this service should just go to madina and use a yam phone.it works there and I can testify that.i have done 3 sims today.madina or Adenta.

236Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 16 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:58 am

ekdat_95

I tried that and it ddint work..maybe it might help if we knew where you bought the sim cards from before activating for the sika kokoo offer at madina.

237Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 16 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:39 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Not all sim cards work with this offer. We have already discussed this, but i will go over it again briefly.

Airtel is controlling the number of sims that are hooked on this promo at a particular time. So if your sim was working, and suddenly stops working, i advice you to get a different sim and continue enjoying. I don't really think the location issue makes so much difference now.

238Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 16 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:34 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Well said [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... Guys... bear in mind that this Sika Kokoo is not going to last forever; as with all other promos. Airtel has done quite well by bringing the Sika Kokoo promo. It is still one of the best packages available today. If it doesn't work just get a new sim and try again. Enjoy while it lasts Very Happy

239Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 16 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:44 am

Ojloc5

ok guys i have just find a way to make any airtel sim work with the airtel sika kokoo promo.

240Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 16 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:05 am

cutthroat

cutthroat
Active Newbie
Ok bro...what are you waiting for then. Post it for all to benefit. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

241Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 16 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:11 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Dial *477# to subscribe to the Airtel Sika Kokoo Promo.

To extend the expiry date for this bundle, dial *700*2# and you will be given free 50mb in addition to the bundles and the expiry date will also be extended. Waiting for feedback......

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum