https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shata Wale and Samini will go hungry if if they should stop beefing

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Shata Wale and Samini will go hungry if if they should stop beefing Samini-and-shatta-wale

This, according to Nana Turkson is fact.
Shata Wale and Samini will go hungry if if they should stop beefing 9760062931415_4990756679843

Nana Turkson was speaking on The White Capet on JoyNews in a discussion on the issue of Shatta Wale blaming his friction with Samini on the media.

According to Nana Turkson some brands will suffer if Shatta Wale and Samini should put an end to their beef and suggests, as a form of advice, for the two artistes to keep their beef going. He said, “the more a person is compared to someone, they are forced to work harder”. He said stars need the media and the media needs the stars; both depends on each other.

“The media needs content whereas the stars need the media to publicize them, without that there will be nothing for the media to carry. When they need promotion for their programs they come back to the traditional media”, he stressed.Commenting on a statement the self-acclaimed dance hall artiste and his producer made some time back that, they did not need the media and that they can use new media (social media) to publicize themselves, Nana Turkson said, it is ill-informed for any Artiste to think that way.

“For Shatta Wale to be blaming the media and the media listening to such cause is giving him the attention he wants and playing the media as well” According to Nana Turkson said,  there will be no news if the media  goes “black out” on Shatta Wale.

SOURCE : Myjoyonline

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
well this is really true.. For example, in asociation football back in the days. Ronaldo was compare to messi and it makes ronaldo worked harder and so as to messi. It has make football very interesting.. So some brands in gh wants something always to tlk about and if this beef stops, there will be nothing left..

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
For Samini, i doubt he would go hungry if he is to stop beefing cos he is still going to make money with his record labels. He has signings with various artiste and that would fetch him some dough but for Shatta, i don't doubt at all.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
These two guys are the power house of dance hall music in Ghana, over the years the rivalry have made them even more popular. the fact is, the beef  have already done it part  by putting them on the map, if they should stop beefing now... it want hurt none of them, it would rather draw curiosity from their fans

I would rather want to see the two of the perfume together or feature on each others track... the two of them combined on same track or album is going to really make a headline in Ghana, that will also increase patronage of their music, cus everyone of us would love to hear such a track due to curiosity

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I just cant imagine the amount of income Shatta Wale and Samini will get if they are to make a show together.
These two have being in bad terms for some years now and shatta wale has personally benefited from it. Because if not his insults and others again samini, Im not so sure he would have easily being so great like he is now.
Its about time they come together and feature each other on a track cus I'm personally waiting for that to happen

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Samini has always been great... I loved the guys way back n i still do.. i wonder y shatawale compares himself to Samini... he was in the game still when shata came and left like the wind wif the nae bandana.. samini is more talented than shata..i guess the beef was the only way shata could come back to life

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum