https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airtel 0.Facebook.com New Promotion january 2015

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wasty

Contributor
First topic message reminder :

Buy a new airtel sim and enjoy facebook free of charge without paying a pesewa. No short code is applied just buy and enjoy

Dagobert

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Lol. I clearly remember this 24/7 for one cedi. This and the 49 pesewas for one day dragged me to Tigo. Just when everyone was flocking towards them, they ditched it and instead brought some bundles that were no more that attractive.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], precisely my point. the networks can do better with their data plans by offering more to their customers and earn more,

Besides this is not Facebook.com, i think its going to be 0.Facebook.com which is not going to support chats and looks like browsing on java phone

CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHICH PLATFORM YOU ACCESS THE FREE FACEBOOK PC OR PHONE? AIRTEL USER CAN TRY THIS FOR US..

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
i tried the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with apn internet on PC  but did not open. i tried 0.facebook.com with apn internet and it opened. 0.facebook.com is back guys or is it already in the system of late?? i tried it with some proxies but that did not work. i hope great minds can help

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
This kind of free Facebook is crap. it opens like a java phone and does not support live feed or instant chat. i knew it couldn't have been that good, we have a hard a lots of networks do it in the past. its not worth people like us who love to stream and download our movies , series and games.....

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Yeah I tried it as well and it's not nice . Opens like a sonny Ericsson K700

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This I.P.S's always think they are wise enough to be convincing us with such crap so that we move onto their network.
A Facebook without a chat-box and other important features is nothing to us.
They better upgrade and stop their Little tricks in getting more customers.

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yes it opens live java phones on pc just use another network like tigo to open facebook and when u are done now connect the airtel i mean their free promotion one for facebook and it will work great it wont open like java anymore

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
greatmind@augustine111222 nd colleagues im about to try this so do you people mean the promotion is not working on old sims??

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
augustine111222 wrote:yes it opens live java phones on pc just use another network like tigo to open facebook and when u are done now connect the airtel i mean their free promotion one for facebook and it will work great it wont open like java anymore

Do i sense that this could be the workaround on how to open the main Facebook page that support chat and live feed?, thus this have to be repeated whenever you restart your computer?.....this would be great for Facebook lovers.

But i still think this offer is not enough, they should give a better data plan for us to use it the way we wont.... i cant believe after so many years of the 0.Facebook.com crap offer from various networks, the lives of Mtn, tiGO, Glo and Airtel have made this free 0.Facebook.com offer before.

Lets take a critical look at Vodafone X that gives you the will to choose what plan you can afford, and they are cheap as well. this is what i was looking forward from Airtel instead of the crappy Facebook offer .....

branzy

Active Newbie
facebook.com opens for me with apn internet with live feeds is aweosme . use the new sims .

branzy

Active Newbie
people do love Facebook but every app or every website has it season and now is the season of whatsapp . now a days Ghanaians uses whatsapp more that facebook and the isp knows about it but wont take any action unless the time we dont need it much that will be when it will be initialize
it which sack . so i ask , is this a market strategy of waste of time on that aspect of airtel ?

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
yeah well said guys.now when everybody gets a new phone the first app they download is whatsapp.its everywhere u go and its fast communication...

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Is Facebook free on airtel? Just had a notice that its not working...

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Mon May 23, 2016 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i tried it on my phone using the facebook app, it was able to open but without pictures.. when i tried it on pc, the page didnt load at all... so i think facebook is now free on airtel without pictures.

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
The free Facebook offer have been stopped by airtel. Dont know if its temporary or permanent

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
its working again with pictures and all

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum