Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aritel Too Much Call Plan

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aritel Too Much Call Plan Empty Aritel Too Much Call Plan Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:56 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
The "Too much" plan from Airtel Ghana offers subscribers very exciting call plans to suit various lifestyles. It comes in to the best following flavours: daily, weekly and monthly plans.

Simply choose any of our daily, weekly or monthly packs of GHC1, GHC2, GHC3.5, GHC6, GHC9 and GHC20 to get free credit for Airtel to Airtel calls, data and SMS. Now, there's no excuse not to stay in touch with all your paddies.

As stated earlier, validity period is 1 day, 1 week or 1 month, depending on
the package selected.

The breakdown of the offer is shown below:

Daily

Value Pack || On-net (mins) || SMS (count) || Data (MB) || Validity (days)
1 GHC || 100 || 100 || 50 || 1
2 GHC || 300 || 100 || 100 || 1

Weekly

3.5 GHC || 150 || 100 || 30 || 7
6 GHC || 500 || 100 || 50 || 7

Monthly

9 GHC || 1000 || 100 || 100 || 30
20 GHC || 1500 || 100 || 200 || 30

So there you have it. To subscribe, simply dail *335*2#
-Select option 1 for "Too Much Packs"
-Select the desired package ; daily, weekly or monthly using the corresponding number. eg. select 1 for daily etc.

2Aritel Too Much Call Plan Empty Re: Aritel Too Much Call Plan Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:06 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
These call plans are expensive to me. Because paying 20 Cedis a month and getting just 200mb for data, 1500 mins for calls to airtel networks and 100 free sms to airtel lines really isnt that cheap at all.

As compared to Vodafone X which i pay 20 Cedis and get a 1.2 GB bundle for internet, unlimited SMS to Vodafone contacts and free unlimited calls also to vodafone lines, then i think i would rather go for the Vodafone X and leave behind airtel too much..

3Aritel Too Much Call Plan Empty Re: Aritel Too Much Call Plan Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:09 pm

realrayne4

realrayne4
Active Newbie
thats true

4Aritel Too Much Call Plan Empty Re: Aritel Too Much Call Plan Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:32 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Well Vodafone's offer is very juicy indeed. But most of my calls are on the Airtel network so moving out isn't something I'm considering for now. I make the best out of it.

5Aritel Too Much Call Plan Empty Re: Aritel Too Much Call Plan Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:10 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Oh yeah, you're right. You can just move out from your current network to a different like that..

6Aritel Too Much Call Plan Empty Re: Aritel Too Much Call Plan Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:56 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
This networks providers keeps changing their tariffs and always introducing new call and data plans. its very hard to switch to other networks. because they will change them again and you mostly regret changing from your old network. but that not withstanding, its good to have these plans here so others using Airtel will join this initiative.

However just like you guys have already mentioned. Vodafone X is far better than Aritel Too Much Call Plan considering Vodafone X beats this airtel plan in every aspect i think.

7Aritel Too Much Call Plan Empty Re: Aritel Too Much Call Plan Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:37 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah...Sure ...Comparing this Airtel Too Much Call Plan to the Vodafone X, I also thinks the Vodafone X is way better than than the Airtel Too much Call Plan...

Judging from these arguments made by all you guys, i think i would not go for such a data plan,ie the Airtel Too Much Call Plan, since i think its too expensive for my liking....

8Aritel Too Much Call Plan Empty Re: Aritel Too Much Call Plan Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:27 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
"You can just move out from your current network to a different like that.."
I made a typing mistake in my previous comment.. Instead of cant i typed can.." I'm not able to edit.@WhIPL4$h

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum